Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Angry Memox. Traiming centre is unfair to stop when reahc lvl 8 ...

Hey. i'm one of those who reached lvl 8 then got surprised that training is unavailable for me ..

How am i supposed to know that training is not available for those who get to lvl 8 ?
    now i lost many stats per day while others just keep themselves lvl 7 so they can train each day and gain massive stats
    so people who r from previous rounds indeed know this as from experience of previous rules .. but new ppls will just lose the advantage of this thing

this is not written even in the crimes guide
    it's unfair nor balanced until u make a hint of that

So pls make a hint of this at least in the training centre page .. and u should make the training available for those who r above lvl 7 in this round so it comes balanced and fair until u make notes or hints in the next round
    thnx
    Last edited by 5eleselkalam; 10-28-2014 at 04:40 AM.

I believe any admin or moderator has seen this .. someone reply pls
    Last edited by 5eleselkalam; 10-29-2014 at 12:36 PM.

It has been limited to level 8 for many years but next round we are most probably going to change it. You can already see this update on the beta.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    It has been limited to level 8 for many years but next round we are most probably going to change it. You can already see this update on the beta.
    as he said it should be written somewhere that trainings only available only until u reach rank 8
    as no one reads game guide it should be written in trainings page

Quote Originally Posted by Edas134 View Post
    as he said it should be written somewhere that trainings only available only until u reach rank 8
    as no one reads game guide it should be written in trainings page
    The problem is, it's not even in the game guide. It's not written ANYWHERE, and many informations from the guide are wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    So u think it's fare now for those who know this and people who don't know ??!!
    there's not even 1 hint in game guide nor beta nor thecrims itself about this thing .. so how r ppls who didn't play for several rounds supposed to know this

This thing pissed me off (sorry for the word) .. but i'm really miserable after i reached lvl 8 and less active and even thinking to leave this round .I'm trying to get a high rank but now I feel whatever i do people who r lvl 7 will overpower me getting more stats each day getting more ranks and higher gang robberies .. hunters even pissed me off .. since i can't restore stats from training and single robberies don't worth stats anymore

I suggest u have a look and think about that
    thanx
    Last edited by 5eleselkalam; 10-30-2014 at 06:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 5eleselkalam View Post
    Hey. i'm one of those who reached lvl 8 then got surprised that training is unavailable for me ..

How am i supposed to know that training is not available for those who get to lvl 8 ?
    now i lost many stats per day while others just keep themselves lvl 7 so they can train each day and gain massive stats
    so people who r from previous rounds indeed know this as from experience of previous rules .. but new ppls will just lose the advantage of this thing

this is not written even in the crimes guide
    it's unfair nor balanced until u make a hint of that

So pls make a hint of this at least in the training centre page .. and u should make the training available for those who r above lvl 7 in this round so it comes balanced and fair until u make notes or hints in the next round
    thnx
    I agree with this guy, something that we can't find anywhere, how can new players know that after level 8 the train is gone ?

I guess, that the game guide should be updated every round, aswell as the pages (training center in this case). Many people spend money in this game, at least you (tc crew, because idk who is responsible for updating and maintain guides and stuff like that) should make an effort to make it clear and right with the round in question.

And your answer Memox : "It has been limited to level 8 for many years but next round we are most probably going to change it. You can already see this update on the beta." - You don't say nothing there...yes its has been limited, old players know it, but how its supposed to a new player know.

Just pay attention to little things that don't need so many work to be improved.

Spont