Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Of course robs like in old round Russian drug king 5000 difficult etc, AC-10members 4500 diff-i think that was be in old rounds,Steven S. 7xmembers 2000diff etc,
    Cover ist good option and virtual gang too because not all players have time to make for example 18 account with 20k stats for FK.Ticket system new is good every 5min 1ticket max 120-150,gang members max 80-100 but increasing with tolerance/inteligence.

Hello, i try rob federal reserve, but i see this message.

"Not enough participants to execute the gang robbery".

WTF?

I have 6 accs with 900 power.

Quote Originally Posted by NoAgaiN View Post
    Hello, i try rob federal reserve, but i see this message.

"Not enough participants to execute the gang robbery".

WTF?

I have 6 accs with 900 power.
    What is your username on the classic beta?
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

I have some feedback about this Classic Round , I hope that my hints will be used and any bugs will be solved before round will start.

1. Give us back possibility of changing drug's price in our Rave Party.
    2. Make less difference between minimal and maximal earnings from robberies (both single and group), it is very annoying:

The Score was a success! Day 12 @ 05:52
    You got $149056.

The Score was a success! Day 12 @ 05:42
    You got $81879.

The Score was a success! Day 12 @ 05:40
    You got $57663.

The Score was a success! Day 12 @ 05:38
    You got $210830.

The Score was a success! Day 12 @ 05:31
    You got $45064.
    3. Please, fix gang assaults because victim actually is losing only 1 of each stats and winners didn't get anything (like in normal TC)
    4. Delete jail bailout and hospital escape by our friends - it wasn't at TC years ago.

More will come...

I am trying to reach lvl 11 but i cant because the kills are bugged.. I already killed the 20 people over the past week but it does not count anymore.. i keep the same 4 kills why ? PLEASE FIX THIS...and give me the kills

Quote Originally Posted by xromero View Post
    I am trying to reach lvl 11 but i cant because the kills are bugged.. I already killed the 20 people over the past week but it does not count anymore.. i keep the same 4 kills why ? PLEASE FIX THIS...and give me the kills
    Hello you are in the wrong forum, in the classic thecrims there is no levels. Send a ticket to support center so they can help you

Well Im playing all alone in classic and I cant say that since I upped one gang to fp its impossible to do a roberie. 1st because of all the auto-updates, Gang roberie update, money won messages, nightclubs update etc... In times I used to rob with 20 accounts same time without any problem and now I cant even stay logged in 13. What about this captcha? Now I only get these unlegible captchas :s

I must start my computer in security mode to be able to rob ac, and with fp is impossible. And I dont have a bad computer. The browser is always telling me something about the memory too slow. Please till u bring the old gang roberie layout take out the auto-updates, all kind of it