Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Guys be patient beta is here to find bugs and help developping. And not to play for real

Quote Originally Posted by FlavioTBH View Post
    hello, cover was part of thecrims its part of crims history maybe u r not that old and u dont know. Also if you make cover off game will be boring

the game will never be about who rob more... this is not www.thecrims.com but yes classic... classic is endurance! :P
    agreed cover was here when i started in round 13 , so in fairness its a classic feature and should be kept on the system (Y)

Thanks for the feedback. A lot of updates have been made today and more is coming. If you feel that there are balancing issues, some prizes are wrong or what ever please write here about it.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Hey, now there are some problems with versions of game, many times when i'm refreshing page (but not always) game looks like this new version of TC and at best I can see:
    Steven Seagull
    Members required:
    Stamina required:
    Difficulty:
    Cover:
    No
    Reward:
    $1,240,245 - $1,666,001
    Required stats:
    100%
    (xxx)
    Moreover, where is sabotage and whorehouses where we could refill our energy too? They were one of most fantastic parts of the game.

And i have another one important question - who and why still have access to Beyonder (test account) and his rabbits? Nizari isn't Crew member anymore so why he could log on special accounts?

Problem with gang attack it is still up

I do not know if you will agree with this suggestion, but whatever.

I see exaggerated the number of spys to make a steal on GG. So I thought that with the condition of lowering the number of spys and increase the power, would be interesting. Below is an example for the past three steals.

PS: Ideally, adjust the other robberies!

* FP > 12 Membros | Power : 15000
    * CR > 17 Membros | Power : 19500 - 20000
    * FK > 25 Membros | Power: 35000

Regards!

Hi, I'm trying once in a while classic TC beta since tc day 2... had no time to report it at first, but today i made a screenshot of single robberies bug:

Mafia boss difficulty in ctc is 570. So sometimes it switches in New TC robberies and i end up with losing stats cuz at that moment Mafia boss difficulty is 35k.
    I try to pay attention at the Addiction bar, once i see that i refresh the page and its back to normal.. anyway, need to fix that

and emm... statistics list doesnt refresh every 15-30 minutes (dont know what timming was set for refresh, but its definetly not working), in fact, it doesnt refresh at all as far as im concerned (more then a day)

A lot of issues were solved yesterday. Please report if any problems persist, thanks!
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center