Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default we need more details about the calculations

hello
    I think I can't make the right decisions in the game because of the lack of details about how the game works !
    for instance it says that your intelligence effects your drug production , but how much? is it at a certain level or gradually ?! , I used to thought that the intelligence will stop effecting the production till it hits 5000 stats, but suddenly my production increased and I don't know why?
    the bank is another example . it says it will give me 5% . and if so I will not keep any drugs and sell them all and put the money in the bank for the extra profit

can you please provide us with some more detailed numbers , so we can make the right decisions?
    I tried to look at the game guide but it obviously needs to be updated . the changelog page is good but I must be aware of the previous rounds to know the basic formulas (assault power calculations , robbery power calculations ,drug production calculations, ...)
    --------------
    I know you are trying to keep the game simple as a "game" instead turning it into a math lessons, but it will really help us to know the accurate formulas of the game as a "numbers" instead of words like "the intelligence will effect your production"

Last edited by DETECTIVEgypt; 11-18-2014 at 12:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DETECTIVEgypt View Post
    hello
    I think I can't make the right decisions in the game because of the lack of details about how the game works !
    for instance it says that your intelligence effects your drug production , but how much? is it at a certain level or gradually ?! , I used to thought that the intelligence will stop effecting the production till it hits 5000 stats, but suddenly my production increased and I don't know why?
    the bank is another example . it says it will give me 5% . and if so I will not keep any drugs and sell them all and put the money in the bank for the extra profit

can you please provide us with some more detailed numbers , so we can make the right decisions?
    I tried to look at the game guide but it obviously needs to be updated . the changelog page is good but I must be aware of the previous rounds to know the basic formulas (assault power calculations , robbery power calculations ,drug production calculations, ...)
    --------------
    I know you are trying to keep the game simple as a "game" instead turning it into a math lessons, but it will really help us to know the accurate formulas of the game as a "numbers" instead of words like "the intelligence will effect your production"

100% agree with you mate. It would be nice that one developer could at least give a proper answer.

Spont

I see your point here however if you try to discover yourself kind of these subtle nuances,you can learn faster the game or becoming familiar the details that you may not know well.

Quote Originally Posted by wr10 View Post
    I see your point here however if you try to discover yourself kind of these subtle nuances,you can learn faster the game or becoming familiar the details that you may not know well.
    yes I will discover them by the time ,learning and asking
    but it really sucks when I suddenly find that the training is not available after level "8", the training was my main approach to build up stats, although the game guide didn't say that, It said that I can training 2 times per day for the first days of the round then it will be 1 time per day... but in the real world it is 2 times per day after you unlock the 60 min training session and the entire training is not available after level 8 , the information about the training center in the game guide has ruined the game for me.

another example of lack for important information is the assault power formula . . although the assault is a main feature in the game ,it was screamingly surprising when I knew that assault power formula differs between the attacker and defender . this information can lead to a very different tactics.
    -
    TC is a cool online game because it is some kinda "light" , you don't have to dedicate your entire life for it, 45 days per round is not too long, 200 max tickets is not much too , specially with the real one account new system . I used to play in round 24 - when we were online 18 hours for milking the 60 and 80 rabbits - . but now TC is cooler you can see the first players offline many times along the day, I guess they have normal life . and this kind of games is the preferred for the players with jobs and schools .. my point is I don't want a hard way of learning by time and mistakes.. I want a quick "correct" reference that a "new" player can really depend on to play correctly and learn the game "fast".
    ----
    I see the the help system of the game is perfect to teach you how to play as a "beginner" ( how to rob, how to assault, how to own buildings, hookers , .. and so on) , but it is really ignoring the players how want to jump over to the professionals world , and this details is really what distinguish between the amateurs and a pro.

Last edited by DETECTIVEgypt; 11-21-2014 at 02:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DETECTIVEgypt View Post
    hello

--------------

First of all, on this new crims system (i meant One Account System at www.thecrims.com) you don't need calculators to count what robberies you can rob, how many buildings/whores you can have and so on... since IT IS SHOWN IN ROBBERIES WINDOW, BUILDINGS, BUSINESSES.....
    But if you're concerned about Classic TC your answer is here: http://forum.thecrims.com/showthread...-for-The-Crims

NOTICE to all players: The Crims don't give the formula to anyone.

P.S. To highlight your message simply use bold "make it look important" code, no need to cut our eyes whit eye-cutting-colors... thanks
    Last edited by LaptopGangster; 11-21-2014 at 03:55 PM.