Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: banned

Default banned

Hi,i have been baned bcs ive been stupid,i didnt read the rullz wich is not an excuse,the problem is i submited a ticket and its been more then 24h and i got no answer, anyone know how long it takes for some one to answer the ticket ? thx

i had dozens of bans, i lost the count =)))

to be honest it depends much on who is in abuse team and if they like to answer your tickets, depends also on what you wrote and if you wrote a bit angry. also depends if its weekend or some festival days, but in the last 9 years i have been here frecuently i can tell you to be nice and smart in your questions. i had the most of my answers within 24 hours. but some tickets have been never answered, like ticket directly to protectora =))) but abuse team regulary answer in 24 to 48 hours

hope to help you

nice weekend =)

Quote Originally Posted by BenitoElCabron View Post
    i had dozens of bans, i lost the count =)))

to be honest it depends much on who is in abuse team and if they like to answer your tickets, depends also on what you wrote and if you wrote a bit angry. also depends if its weekend or some festival days, but in the last 9 years i have been here frecuently i can tell you to be nice and smart in your questions. i had the most of my answers within 24 hours. but some tickets have been never answered, like ticket directly to protectora =))) but abuse team regulary answer in 24 to 48 hours

hope to help you

nice weekend =)
    i like to believe i write to them very nicely,i wasnt angry and im still not angry bcs i got baned bcs of me,been clever enaught not to read the rullz so i crated the second account wich ive seen after is forbidden this round..... i was rly looking forward of plaing this round..... got my 1k credits logged in to make the tickets and then booommm!well i hope they will understant my position and allow me to play this round!its the first offence also so im quite possitive there will be understanding ! thx for ur replay,good weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by scankk View Post
    Hi,i have been baned bcs ive been stupid,i didnt read the rullz wich is not an excuse,the problem is i submited a ticket and its been more then 24h and i got no answer, anyone know how long it takes for some one to answer the ticket ? thx
    You must wait!
    Soon your ticket will be answered.

this w8ing is killing me ) il be patient then and w8!thx