Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Profession Change

I am wondering if i change my profession from Robber to Businessman, if i get the extra drug production, but then on a later level, if i change back to robber and lose the drug production, will i get the proper single robbery and gang robbery bonuses for my level as a robber?

i hope i am being clear enough.

Thanks

Thumbs up

Hello mate... yes you will get that extra drug production but dont forget that you will loose alot money because businessman has big disadvantage on the % of money that you win doing robberies.

When you change between professions you only get its own specific bonus, this means if u turn into Businessman you will get its benefits and loose robber benefits and if you change back its the same thing

If were that easy we could just switch all the 4 professions and get all bonus!
    Hope I have helped you...
    Last edited by F92; 12-18-2014 at 04:00 AM.

Thank you so much i knew i would not get the best of both worlds, i just wanted to switch to businessman, complete the level i was on and switch back to robber, i was having a hard time finding a gang willing to do value transport robberies.

Again, thanks