Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

"wow that was some bad shit" REMOVE it now and stop ignore people please and milk our accounts is stupid we cant do that the formula change like old times ! attack a enemie is not necessary ..
    AUTO ROB GANG MUST COME BACK AND FAST ! PUT IT WHEN YOU SEE THE POST FOR REAL !
    and single assault must be 50 like gang attacks must be 50 too
    robberies must be 25 again !
    " Spy kit " must be too cuz the game will have more funy with this !
    do this changes when you are online for real and the game will be amazing .
    captcha is to much less too

( other sugestion NO CRITICAL )i think the single robs must be in classic version example :

only main account can rob will be more nice and more strategy
    Rabbits will not have this robs !
    i think the gang robberies must rob to like the formula of gain stats in robs )
    Last edited by ViBeS; 12-27-2014 at 11:10 PM. Reason: forget something *

Hello , I was playing Classic The Crims , and it is impossible to continue to play with these huge amount of captchas . I suggest you go back in these old places I think is the best type of captcha to allow players to play without interruption whole team. This captcha to ask -In if we are simply annoying is the bot. In 10 minutes I replied. No, I 'm not a bot to captcha , it is very annoying because first we have to say it's not a bot , then we must enter the captcha and auto refresh the page in the newspaper.

2 TC formulas are ****ed, what I can see, you can open accounts with 5 respect and start making thefts with 40 difficulty , it makes no sense .

3- As I was reading guide of the game, I have a question . What is the purpose for this classic version have attractive. These bonuses prostitutes %, of the statistics that we have gained in the attack does not allow players to achieve these amount of necessary statistics.

- It's completely impossible milk gangs, with this % , you have two options gives us 100 tickets a day or reset the % for 5-7 % or as it was in previous rounds.

There are a lot of errors related to the cover option .

Bring back thefts start self gangs, and also the oldest layout of gang theft ... This makes Google Chrome green bar to break .

I do not see the point of having this characteristic "wow that was bad shit " happens only too often do what makes me lose my mind .

After so many years all we wanted to play with TC multis , we ask the classic version , but I think you're going too deep ! This is very classic , we want the best features of all the rounds ...

Sincerely Eminem14

Without any kind of atacks, only by doing roberies the accounts only win stats like a gangster... maybe its a bug these stats without ga or 1x1 it seems like I just changed from gangster xD ... Fix this http://i.imgur.com/chw2XqR.png

Quote Originally Posted by NoAgaiN View Post
    No levels, please, thats is not cool.
    Levels are not classic so that is why there are not there. This version is not supposed to be another "normal" TC, it is as TC was in the old days say in round 18.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by ZIKI View Post
    Not enuff participants. Cant execute robbery. Fix it , it was doing on fed and now on oil. Anoying!! U cannot even cancel the robbery yesterday it was showing gang list from "normal" crims
    I dont understand the problem, if you dont have enough gang members you must invite some of your rabbits.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by F92 View Post
    1- 1st I dont understand the reason why of that saying "wow that was some bad shit" I know is part of classic version, but its a completely Useless feature.
    It is another obstacle, not making the game just about clicking, that is why we had it in the older versions.

2- The ammount of captchas are too crazy, specifically that captchas that asks if you are a robot, its a captcha designed for the normal version of tc its not going to work on classic crims. Why? Imagine, I was upping accounts from 0 to 50 in solo roberie, that was enough for me to have these captchas like 10 captchas like that in one minute. I made a video to show this, the video has 4 minutes because pc get slow when Im recording the screen, but normally I would have these captchas in 2 minutes it is just too much. These normal captchas inside the roberie page I think are ok, but I sugest to bring back these old sights that have been used on old versions of tc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BBV...ature=youtu.be

I can understand that you are concerned about cheating in this version, but please let the game be able to flow... playing with multis its not boring. Boring is when we have to stop the roberie all the time to type these captchas... please make a simple captcha and change the sensibility to display these extra ammount of captchas.
    The number of captchas are the same as on all TC versions. However, you probably experience that there are a lot more since you use 10 accounts at the same time instead of one. I will see if I can adjust this a bit.

3- 1-6% are the formula for atacks? Ok I can agree with this but u must change the tickets formula then... there are no enough tickets to milk stats...
    12 tickets per day is Classic. What do you think it should be and from what round?
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    It is another obstacle, not making the game just about clicking, that is why we had it in the older versions.

The number of captchas are the same as on all TC versions. However, you probably experience that there are a lot more since you use 10 accounts at the same time instead of one. I will see if I can adjust this a bit.

12 tickets per day is Classic. What do you think it should be and from what round?
    You dont understand I dont complain about the tickets, or the 1x1 formula, and I dont know what is the formula for GA. Im complaining about one single thing, I saw that is possible to make alot of stats, but the problem is when we atack in GA it gives miserable stats, it means even If I open rabbits with 100 tickets to start milking a gang, I will end up wasting hours and hours and the atacker tickets will not be enough to milk per example one gg with 76 rabbits with 1k stats... All we want is a normal % off stats won by doing GA. I didnt played round 17, I started round 19 and I didnt used spys till round 26, but the old formula used in rounds 30/s + was good...

And I have alot of people in skype asking me Flavio how the hell should I milk my rabbits, others are telling me I spent whole entire day to milk 20k stats. And I just ask them to come forum and give their feedback so the dev understand what features are wrong and I can say that most of the people dont even bother to come here, they just play if something is wrong they just stop playing.

I agree with Flavio, simply you do not many stats to be compensated in GA. You spend a few hours doing your stats and the time to do what is right does not have the expected income, this has to be corrected, because if not, we will have only 5 players playing and we will not have competitiveness.

Some problems:

- Disregard what was said before this point, my mistake even perception!

- There is a bug when using drugs. There are times when return to '' 0 '', even using it correctly, please correct it.

Sorry my bad english

Regards,

SoberanO
    Last edited by SoberanO; 12-29-2014 at 02:07 AM.

Also can you give us the chance of using bookmarks? only to set up the host in the browser with its url