Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Peppe69 View Post
    I don't agree with you dude!
    What's wrong in that new system money? I think it's cool that system, you can form a strategy game.
    Not only robbery like a crazy.
    Then and matter of taste, old money system and better think without this inventory

Some people here has some pretty stupid ideas. This is the same since thecrims was created, someone liked this round and someone didn't, so , whatever changes are you going to make , players will not be on the same page ..never. So ,no matter what changes will be next , we all have the same chance. Even if you take 10% stats in 1vs1 hit , or you take 5% stats..this is the same for everyone, but the difference is that , when you take 10% stats you are more happy and want to hunt more. and in every round , who is the best..is the best and can adapt to every change. Anyway..i liked this round , especially that there are no more stats wins in gang attacks and i hope will stay this way.
    PS: Puting surgery button in rave is bad , because surrgery and attack should be "well balanced" and if you have surgery in rave..no one will be able to smack you ever..because you see him in rave and press surgery .

Thumbs up

Memox my idea is simple:

1) Remove the names of raves, why are still passing stats in 1x. (Eliminate rave name to avoid donations).

OBS; If this is not possible to increase the time of x1, the person will only be able to hit you once a day (Real day).

2) Back respect as it once was, this need not move, the more complicated it gets more (if it is changing so no one will understand anything).

OBS; With that nobody invests more money in the bank (the loser is yourself least 5 credits).

3) If I put my idea into practice to buy tickets with credits Example: 50 tickets for 20 creditos.Por please do not forget my badge because it was I who gave the idea to your email

Quote Originally Posted by BrunoFortunato View Post
    Memox my idea is simple:

1) Remove the names of raves, why are still passing stats in 1x. (Eliminate rave name to avoid donations).

OBS; If this is not possible to increase the time of x1, the person will only be able to hit you once a day (Real day).

2) Back respect as it once was, this need not move, the more complicated it gets more (if it is changing so no one will understand anything).

OBS; With that nobody invests more money in the bank (the loser is yourself least 5 credits).

3) If I put my idea into practice to buy tickets with credits Example: 50 tickets for 20 creditos.Por please do not forget my badge because it was I who gave the idea to your email

I REALLY THINK YOU ARE A BIG IDIOT WHEN YOU SUGGEST BUYING TICKETS FOR CREDITS , just because you want to rob more and not thinking about hunting makes me believe you are a complete retard

One of the changes in beta for round 76 is :

"Coming updates: ability to purchase a limited amount of tickets per for credits. And more..."

tickets for creds = stupid idea. And this guy wants a badge for this shit. :thumbs down:

Pt-Br: Ter uma opção para sair do clube da luta

English: Have an option to leave the fight club

Quote Originally Posted by E96 View Post
    Pt-Br: Ter uma opção para sair do clube da luta

English: Have an option to leave the fight club
    This option exists!
    Look here http://prntscr.com/5ynzse

Last edited by Peppe69; 01-29-2015 at 10:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Peppe69 View Post
    This option exists!
    Look here http://prntscr.com/5ynzse

Had not noticed, but put it now in beta only

The first change of profession at least be for cash and other exchanges as ta increasing the price per cred, why sometimes you can make one wrong profession selection of unintentionally

Quote Originally Posted by BrunoFortunato View Post
    Memox my idea is simple:

100% agree whit 1 and 2, but not with 3, if thats possible the winners will always be the rich guys and not the true good players