Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by VLEUC View Post
    in the middle of 2016, will no longer exist "The Crims" really memox is targeting the game for noobs, forgotten the good players, only benefit for noobs, nothing good for experienced, there will always be this bebynho20, the team that lost in GA, will complain because he lost a lot, the one who loses cry
    in 2030 the crims will still exist do you know why? the "noob players" you are talking about are the new ones, half of the people here is giving suggetions yeah ,but only for their own benefit, stop thinking about yourselfs and think about the game, how to make him better to ALL players , including the new ones

This is just my oppinion

1 - Remove acc the protected system and make a new system for them to leave the hospital and prison grace or better

2 - When you search rave, has the option of respect, if you leave it about the value is fixed and so appears that rave about, so will return to normal after that put a new value or remove values

3 - Release back the conquest of fight club and that conquest of classic when you are what makes more respect on

PS: Sorry if I put a suggestion that has already been imposed and its translation

Hey Memox,I have a good Idea.
    All ,,pro'' players complain here about the respect limit on raves.
    I think you should add this option:
    -Robbers/Pimps/Gangsters/Businessmans can put respect limits on their raves,but Hitmans,when they buy a rave,they shouldn't can put a limit respect,because if you all want to find easy players to attack/kill then you have to be fast,cause you will met sometimes bigger hitmans than you,then you will have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Skr1l3X View Post
    Hey Memox,I have a good Idea.
    All ,,pro'' players complain here about the respect limit on raves.
    I think you should add this option:
    -Robbers/Pimps/Gangsters/Businessmans can put respect limits on their raves,but Hitmans,when they buy a rave,they shouldn't can put a limit respect,because if you all want to find easy players to attack/kill then you have to be fast,cause you will met sometimes bigger hitmans than you,then you will have fun.
    I don't agree with you!
    I think your idea would favor some and not others. The game needs to be balanced.
    In my opinion, the game needs to be the same for all players. Each player with its strategy, of course.

A change that should be done, in my view and to adapt to this system of an account, should be to reduce the playing time to 154 days. I think that 184 was made and appropriate to the system mults accounts.

Regards,

SoberanO

Quote Originally Posted by SoberanO View Post
    A change that should be done, in my view and to adapt to this system of an account, should be to reduce the playing time to 154 days. I think that 184 was made and appropriate to the system mults accounts.

Regards,

SoberanO
    This, 154 or 160 is excellent

One of moderators delete this post please.
    Last edited by Skr1l3X; 03-04-2015 at 12:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by StrykerPinho View Post
    Good afternoon memox,

As you see, even beginner players can understand that these limit system ain't good. I can make a 1h video showing you tons of guys that constantly sit on their own raves and WAIT for someone to hit them and win (then re-change the limit to their max and keep it). I dont see how this can be good. Strategy now for 90% thecrims is restricted to rob in order to make cash, milk account, buy strenght/tolerance, make trainings and hunt on their limit. This has only one conclusion: Empty randoms and empty admins. I thought that rob and milk cash was one of the oldest main strategies at classic version with multis, but, as fair as your showing this round, you maybe want to implement same system on one-account version. There absolutely no benefits on this.

Solution: - remove limited raves and make an exclusive 50k max respect limited rave for all players (to protect beginners, since after 50k everyone should already know how to make own rave and do plastic, specially with all those guide information).
    - to improve the encounter rating of other accounts i would suggest a new formula [[Raves displayed on first page = [online players + admins (set a fix number at your choice) + 33% offline players (randomly chosen)]]].

Thank you for your time, i'll wait for an answer.

Best regards,
    Stryker.
    If I recall well we already had this features some rounds ago with the difference that it was 5 k not 50k. Why you think it will work now?

Quote Originally Posted by hekate1 View Post
    1 - GA : what was the point of taking out the stats from ga? Maybe to avoid transfer from teams etc etc, naaah, you can do avoid it or at least make it hard leaving the SOUL of your game, because without GA the game is boring!!! Keep the stats, however who wins get the stats who looses DIES(find some amount of reasonable hours 1-2) straight hp so yes you wanna transfer stats because you need 30 ppl to help you, so spend money, or beg for credts. We wont be able to milk gangs which use to be very FUN to milk real players, however we can not have at all, so give as back the Ga some how.

2 - FC - come on what im going to do with this points... either the old way or instead having that spot on nightlife with some FC raves which are there for the flies, make the Fight Chat a real Fight Club.

3 - Single Assaults - 6 hrs to avoid transfer ok but after hitting 4 times idk how many times dont get stats isnt good because even if you dont believe some players are regulars, some players are able to see some nighclub and say: this rave belongs to KRESOR (exemplo) and yes its funny to hit somebody everyday, eveytime just to annoy the player. So once again keep the stats make it difficulty the transfer but there is no need to take it all.

4 - Respect in raves (search etc etc) - my opinion is if i want to stay inside my rave and wait to get hit well, who is going to hit should know better what is doing, if i wanna make a trap for someone who will jump, well this is the game, who jumps around should know better, and we only learn after getting burned there is no other way.

5 - Itens - come on...just delete. i will not even comment because i will get kicked from the forum if i write what i think about this, i can resume saying looks like barbie doll stuff.

6 - Dice game - lovely

7 - Gangs - honestly i believe gg are made for the players to rob and attack each other a real gang is not made of only robberies or only hitman everyone has a different way to play and now this donation stuff to be able to reach some level to get something that well ( so what if not ) is like adding many details for something that was easier, better and funnier, once again what to do with those points! Put back the old gang system.

8 - Rabbits - dont ever bring back, there is no need, however i have an idea and hit me if isnt good... i always say that i dont need rabbits i need 1 acc who can be my runner, 1 acc who cant get hit, but i can search for ppl in raves, 1 acc who can put ga on but will not get any stats from it, im saying something like this, if i buy mean machine i could buy lets say same period as we have in factories for 28 days etc etc etc a rabbit, this rabbit would be mine for the amount of days i bought it for(using credts) would be a 201 acc who can spy raves and launch gas but wouldnt get any stats, literally a runner.

This is what i think about TC now, maybe im saying some bs i do apologize for that im out of this game for a very long time however whenever i can i play a little, but those things are the soul of this game: Respect, Stats, Hunt, Gangs once you mess with that you will mess with the game and simple things are always better, the game now looks like a lady who doesnt know how to use make up, put all in the face, all accessories available, looks like a clown and go out. Simple and efficient is better.
    As always, the best ideas come from Kapimenta :*

Lets keep the game as it was before, GA and other stuff that was a history who will never forget, for example when people got milked and so on..

// poFFka