Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

View Poll Results: Future of Round 2

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Reset the round and start new round on Tuesday 17th - used credits will be returned

23 41.82%
  • Rollback the game completely to day 4/5 - credits used or bought after that time will be restore

18 32.73%
  • Keep the round going as it is!

14 25.45%
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

bugs in the logs, ask to wait 10 seconds to log an account, not logs, the game is full of bugs please improve the investment on the site thx!

when does vote end? how many hours left?

It is closed so we need to w8.

Quote Originally Posted by ZIKI View Post
    It is closed so we need to w8.
    yay so rollback it is

lickers memox balls are just lickers balls, continue being part of the pawns, and is just one of the lickers ... see you later ZIKI

Problem is that you put change after edition is start - wtf? Why you change main things (like cover, profits from rob, etc.) when game was stared, you try to set the game only for specific peoples? I realy don't remember in the past that such stupid practice was done. Make more pause after finish roud, test new change on beta, put this change to main game and don't change them!!! Now you don't treat yours customers seriously.

BTW, in chang http://classic-beta.thecrims.com/?action=changelog i see this:
    - Increased profits from gang robberies.

This is actual? I don't see any change when make gang robberies, get the same $ and stats.

In my opinion you must to roll back day 4-5. Someone of us invested time and a lot of work. It`s the same thing like in previous round and someone of us have not received benefits from cover robberies. Then you should reset round 1 as well?!

All the best!

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    Hi guys,

As you probably have noticed the stats gains from robberies went nuts late last night. The problem has been located and fixed and I made an attempt to remove all the extra stats that people had received during the night. It is clear that some gangs abused this more than others and it seems they've gotten away with some extra stats even after the removal of the extra stats. So, as I see it we have three options and that is why I want to make this poll and let you guys decide.

Due to problems for quite a few users to login the forum I will extend the deadline for the poll until tomorrow (Tuesday) morning at 06:00 GMT+1. If it is decided to reset or restore the round it will start again on Tuesday at 18:00 GMT+1.
    Last updated today at 06:46 pm...just wait patiently guys !

Logan , idk why are u so mad , we are going for the same thing we had all same problems with logins ,restart = death , rollback is only fair option , I dont know how devp. cant see that ? I see people calling their camels to vote for them DD hilarius
    Last edited by ZIKI; 02-16-2015 at 09:38 PM.

Reset the game