Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default ( Thecrims Classic) Hospital bringing information 400 automatic

--Good morning, could return as it was before , the information is automatically being bringing the value of 400, this confuses the player who is running out of time ..

--Bom dia, poderia retornar como era antes, as informações estão sendo automaticamente trazendo o valor de 400, isso confunde o jogador que está jogando correndo contra o tempo.

hp.jpg

Hello Comp,
    It is very hard to understand what you are writing. Could you explain more what you have to say?
    Regards

Quote Originally Posted by hjalmar View Post
    Hello Comp,
    It is very hard to understand what you are writing. Could you explain more what you have to say?
    Regards
    BR: Podia ter postado na aba de suport pt-br, nao entendi tbm oq vc quis dizer, explica melhor???;

EN: You could post on brazilian-pt suport, I did not get ur point, can you explain better?

Even in portuguese I couldn't understand his question! (I'am portuguese from Portugal)

Quote Originally Posted by Comp View Post
    --Good morning, could return as it was before , the information is automatically being bringing the value of 400, this confuses the player who is running out of time ..

--Bom dia, poderia retornar como era antes, as informações estão sendo automaticamente trazendo o valor de 400, isso confunde o jogador que está jogando correndo contra o tempo.

hp.jpg
    You can make your review of the round here http://c1.thecrims.com/profile.php?page=reviews
    Whatever you write in Game Review, is sent directly to the developers of The Crims.