Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Radical Muslims

Default Radical Muslims

Soemone should ban this idiot with nick IslamicState.
    Last edited by WileTheBest; 03-24-2015 at 05:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WileTheBest View Post
    Soemone should ****ing ban this idiot IslamicState?! He is ****ing spamming about all these ISIS idiots, why u don’t ban him?! Is there any other rules?!
    I will ban him with great pleasure!
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

I want to clarify that cases like this can lead to permanent ban. That goes as well for those who try to defame muslims in general. What IS is doing is not in line with our rules and even worse not in line human rights and won't be tolerated in TC. Please keep on reporting such atrocities, thanks!
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Thank you, my Swedish friend!!! I was just angry on him because of terrorist attack in Tunis when 3 Poles died, so I’m sorry for using bad words.
    Last edited by WileTheBest; 03-24-2015 at 10:20 PM.

And somehow Muslim's are trapped in a complex series of terrorists who were never entirely practicing Muslim's themselves ..

My advice, more serious not to trust what we see on television or print media are fully informed of the news circulating about the Muslim's itself, believe it or not, it's back to each of us personally socialize with another human being, with form of religion, beliefs, customs and manners totally different to what we have ..

I am a devout Christian with the teachings of my religion, see and hang out in my country that is predominantly Muslim. For me, they (Muslim's) are very familiar with the name of love and affection of his fellow human will with different forms of belief. And I've felt the shape of friendship and brotherhood sincere of my friends who are Muslim..

So simply, I was not too serious to mean that the name of his radical, because everything must have come from the betrayal will live, mistrust will fellow human beings, hatred was too acute, the desire to control everything his large and absolute, and ended up in we call MONEY!

I'll remember to qoute from a movie bruce willis in his movie A Good Day to Die Hard that "..this all always paved with whose name the money .."