Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default More money for player

I have an idea to bring more profit clubs players. Namely, the point is that addiction % club owner had an impact on how much % of the energy provided by the different products .
    For example : I have a 2 % dependence , so the beer in my club grants 1.96 % of the energy .

Of course , you have to consider all the pros and cons, but I think it will help players who are just learning how to play , but also the more experienced , earn more money for the established clubs and quickly gain respect.

Of course , the player entering addiction % and the owner of the club should be additive or average should be calculated and awarded on the basis of % of energy from each drug's effects .

I look forward to constructive answers.
    FrygiDrygas

Mam taki pomysł, by kluby przynosiły większy zysk graczom. Mianowicie, chodzi o to, by % uzależnienia właściciela klubu miał wpływ na to, ile % energii dają poszczególne produkty.
    Na przykład: Mam 2 % uzależnienia, więc piwo w moim klubie przyznaje 1,96 % energii.

Oczywiście, trzeba rozważyć wszelkie za i przeciw, ale myślę, że to pomoże graczom, którzy dopiero uczą się grać, ale również tym bardziej doświadczonym, zarabiać większe pieniądze za utworzone kluby i zdobywać szybciej respekt.

Rzecz jasna, % uzależnienia gracza wchodzącego i właściciela klubu powinien się sumować lub powinna być wyliczona średnia i na jej podstawie przyznawany % energii z każdego dragu.

Czekam na konstruktywne odpowiedzi.
    FrygiDrygas
    Last edited by FrygiDrygas; 03-27-2015 at 04:07 PM.