Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: players online

Default players online

Hallo all,

I just wondering by the number of players online this round, it seems half than the previous rounds and i think the main reason for that is the main changelog about ga´s getting stats.

I know that maybe for someones it´s a litle boring to dont have stats in ga´s, but when we had more than 1200 players online last rounds, in this we have about 600 and 40% of it are spys, you can see that in the virtual gangs add.

I let this here to u (adm) think a litle on that.

perhaps maybe instead of having the crims classic, maybe one the crims with and other without ga´s

or in my opinion, the better way to fight this, is instead of having ga´s for stats, should get more gang points, wich could get a difference btw gangs wars

regards.
    Last edited by az0man0; 04-08-2015 at 02:19 PM.

Hi,
    the return of the Ga stats gain was because most of the players asked for it , the amount of players this round peaked at 900 1000. Every round is different yes, but you have to understand that we never make changes in the game without testing or asking players opinion , this before a major change .

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    Hi,
    but you have to understand that we never make changes in the game without testing or asking players opinion , this before a major change .
    He, o really?

What was in 75 round? 1 day before start round you removed GA, then durning round you made 6h 1 hit and lower stats by other hits (if u hit 1 person)

This round you lowered stats from kill. All changes durning round, where is your promise that you "won't" make changes when round already started. I think alot of ppl cry on your e-mails ]:->

About GA, it's the crims, Gang Assault is a part of this game - how you wanna remove it? Guys wake up, you want just ROBB all rounds and it's so funny? Thats lol for me. Where you get fun from this game?

Nie pozdrawiam!