Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Multi Warnings

Default Multi Warnings

Hey there,

I would like too be sure if I understand this new multi warnings. So if you have multis or suspicion of multi you receive warnings and eventually you will receive a "assault suspension" of 2 real hours. So you make the rules but you dont follow them as you should.

2. It is forbidden to own or play with more than one account. More than one account is allowed to play from the same IP address but these accounts are not allowed to cooperate or participate in any actions together. This also means you can log in only one account from one computer. Note: you are not allowed to register new account if you already own one. If you are round banned you must wait until the next round to play again or your new account will also be banned.

But you just find a way to let some players still taking advantages of multi account by just given them warnings even if they have REAL benefits of using multi accounts to gain stats. I guess that this as a simple solution, asswell when you remove kills from users that have been found cheating. Rollback is the fairest thing to do in my honest opinion.

If you keep the system like these you just empower the people to use multis and then if get a warning stops but it benefits from breaking the rules since no rollback is made.

Best regards,
    Velho Estilo
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi,

If i understand, why making rules to fight other rules lol, u just cant change like u are doing, a RULE is a RULE, no exceptions, if someone want forgiven go to a priest.

Once u have lot of less ppl playing and more multis, u had a this great idea.

if someone kills, lets give him one more chance to do it again. wtf like "You are suspensed to kill during 3 days" then u can go kill again.

OMG is this realy, u guys dont have mind problems?

Administration.....DONT BE RIDICULOUS THERE ISNT ONLY KIDS PLAYING, DONT CHEAT ON US