Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A new idea

Default A new idea

> Hey memox,I have an ideea for next round.
    > I think you should add 2 type of gangs.
    > -A type of gang which you should do just GA,and when you meet a player in a club and he is from the same type of gang you can put him on GA.
    > -A type of gang which you should do only Robberies,and this type of gang should be protected against gangs who are for GA.
    > And give players without gang,protection against GANG that are made for GA.

Any opinions?

Hello,

In my opinion, the GA has always been the most fun part of The Crims.
    I agree with you that only players without gang can't be attacked by GA, only 1x1 in the nightclubs.
    But it is just my opinion.

i think its correct when we create gang we will have 2 option you wanna a gang for murder and **** all people or you wanna a gang for rob and you will chose !
    cuz in real life we have very types of gangs we have gangs for do robberies and we have gangs for **** others guys ! rivality fight guns i think its very nice!
    and when 1 guy are alone it can recived ga of course cuz in real life we have very idiots who smack a guy alone like 5vs1 .. so i suggest if 2 guys smack 1 guy will take only 3% of her stats ! if 3 guys smack him will take only 2,5% if 4 guys 2% if 5 guys 1,5% of all her stats to be fair !

and bring anonymous raves without no limits AND A SPECIAL badge that we can pay 10 credits = 12 days of private rave !
    put also a system in raves that only 10% of raves offline appear to not have boring hunt
    i think is fair and fun for all people lol i dont know why you dont do this but ok

Quote Originally Posted by Peppe69 View Post
    Hello,

I agree with you that only players without gang can't be attacked by GA, only 1x1 in the nightclubs.
    agreed ! thank you peppe ! please memox sort this out ,

if you have a gang , then yes you can be GA , if you do not have a gang then no planned assaults can be stuck on you .

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Peppe69 View Post
    Hello,

It's your opionion and I respect it,but GA was the most fun part only for fuc*ing camels like sycylian boys and Hamadabus with their +50 camels in one gang.
    You should remove GA,or to make 2 types of gangs,because a player who doesn't have a team like them with +50 camels who spend all their time on this game and you see them 24/24 on crims,can't win a round.
    This is the worst round ever.
    And again,what make you think that GA was the most funny part in crims?When they send bots to catch solo players in raves?Just look at sycylian boys this round,they don't do nothing to gain those stats.They just wait their bots to put GA on people and make stats,that's not right.
    And when I am trying to hunt,and I meet a sycylian bot ready to put me on GA,and after that I take overdose,but do you think I am fuc*ing Bill Gates to buy 11234234523 credits to release me from hospital everytime this idiots put me on GA with their bots,cause I need to take overdose so I won't lose stats.
    In day 44 I made a 1v1 account with my 9 bilions,but again,those idiots ****ed up my account,here is an example.
    Ai fost atacat! Ziua 44 @ 19:33
    Ai fost atacat de gangul TRteam, ai pierdut! Membrul gangului care a fost atacat a fost STRYKERxSWINGER.
    Puncte de gang: -180

Atributele tale se schimba
    -17355 forta
    -3318 toleranta
    -298 inteligenta
    -409 carisma

and this was just 1 attack.I was attacked in that day for 124312 times from same gang but different players put GA on me,and I didn't know if I would be needed to take Overdose or not.

Memox please,just remove GA next round,it's not fair for solo players.

Quote Originally Posted by StrykerRO View Post
    It's your opionion and I respect it,but GA was the most fun part only for fuc*ing camels like sycylian boys and Hamadabus with their +50 camels in one gang.
    You should remove GA,or to make 2 types of gangs,because a player who doesn't have a team like them with +50 camels who spend all their time on this game and you see them 24/24 on crims,can't win a round.
    This is the worst round ever.
    And again,what make you think that GA was the most funny part in crims?When they send bots to catch solo players in raves?Just look at sycylian boys this round,they don't do nothing to gain those stats.They just wait their bots to put GA on people and make stats,that's not right.
    And when I am trying to hunt,and I meet a sycylian bot ready to put me on GA,and after that I take overdose,but do you think I am fuc*ing Bill Gates to buy 11234234523 credits to release me from hospital everytime this idiots put me on GA with their bots,cause I need to take overdose so I won't lose stats.
    In day 44 I made a 1v1 account with my 9 bilions,but again,those idiots ****ed up my account,here is an example.
    Ai fost atacat! Ziua 44 @ 19:33
    Ai fost atacat de gangul TRteam, ai pierdut! Membrul gangului care a fost atacat a fost STRYKERxSWINGER.
    Puncte de gang: -180

Atributele tale se schimba
    -17355 forta
    -3318 toleranta
    -298 inteligenta
    -409 carisma

and this was just 1 attack.I was attacked in that day for 124312 times from same gang but different players put GA on me,and I didn't know if I would be needed to take Overdose or not.

Memox please,just remove GA next round,it's not fair for solo players.

Right its right this round is the best shame ever only 114 accounts reached level 12 memox pff man all people who dont have camels cant play ! is not fair the game keep like this 114 players only reach level 12 what a shame people who understend the game better then you say what you need to do and you ignore ! you have funny with your true one account system for real you have big funny !
    i and tyred to try to open your eyes really ! mabye when you have only 100 players online in the crims you will ask my help and i will say no !

Quote Originally Posted by RelaX View Post
    Right its right this round is the best shame ever only 114 accounts reached level 12 memox pff man all people who dont have camels cant play ! is not fair the game keep like this 114 players only reach level 12 what a shame people who understend the game better then you say what you need to do and you ignore ! you have funny with your true one account system for real you have big funny !
    i and tyred to try to open your eyes really ! mabye when you have only 100 players online in the crims you will ask my help and i will say no !
    Still cry coz of GA?

You know why you can't get 12 lvl proffesion? There is reasons:

*You can't make gang coz you always get GA
    *You are to weak for handle us so you will all the time cry about that
    *You have so much "sellers" in gang so your gang are not SAFE like our
    *You are a random player

That's all. If you want easy ROBB go play better beta. You can't change old system game. You have already got your chances for some rounds when memox removed GA. There was a fun? Only ROBB ROBB and ROBB. Oh yes, let's log - make XXX FK and Motocykle till 0 tickets and logout. It's sounds for you GOOD GAME, right? Where is Forgotten Family, where is Order, where is other gangs from 75/76 rounds? You say all the time that YOU ARE THE BEST GANGS. I didn't see you now.

Best regards.

A fuc*ing old player THE CRIMS.

Quote Originally Posted by SycylianGirl View Post
    Still cry coz of GA?

You know why you can't get 12 lvl proffesion? There is reasons:

*You can't make gang coz you always get GA
    *You are to weak for handle us so you will all the time cry about that
    *You have so much "sellers" in gang so your gang are not SAFE like our
    *You are a random player

That's all. If you want easy ROBB go play better beta. You can't change old system game. You have already got your chances for some rounds when memox removed GA. There was a fun? Only ROBB ROBB and ROBB. Oh yes, let's log - make XXX FK and Motocykle till 0 tickets and logout. It's sounds for you GOOD GAME, right? Where is Forgotten Family, where is Order, where is other gangs from 75/76 rounds? You say all the time that YOU ARE THE BEST GANGS. I didn't see you now.

Best regards.

A fuc*ing old player THE CRIMS.
    How many players were online last round in this day? ~800,and now you can find max 500.
    Rofl,without your bots you are nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by StrykerRO View Post
    How many players were online last round in this day? ~800,and now you can find max 500.
    Rofl,without your bots you are nothing.
    About what are you talking? Bots? Rofl. Coz we kill you all the time on GA and solo? Im sorry that we got best hunters in our team, really.

Quote Originally Posted by SycylianGirl View Post
    About what are you talking? Bots? Rofl. Coz we kill you all the time on GA and solo? Im sorry that we got best hunters in our team, really.
    On solo I beat all of your hunters with same respect as me
    On GA is a different story.... 50 camels vs me it.s not fair you know,really.