Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Too much stupidity, crew went to far

OKAY, lets talk about this case:

Things that happened just now.

Account: LithuaniaFriends (ID: 4179616)

got banned.

User is banned due to violation of rule 13. Violating or attempting to violate any of these rules will result in a penalty decided by the Crew. Gaining advantages via another account which has broken any of these rules can result in a penalty, each case will be judged individually. Advantages gained from accounts : 16131400 17149157
    Banned until: 2015-04-29 17:01:08

OKAY, how can player know, that other player is violating TC RULES? And later on, be banned for that. Isnt that too far? over the justice?

How that player can be sure, that people who help, are 100% clear? and if NOT? he gets ban. that is crazy.

So for example, if I would go and create 2 accounts, raise them, and after few days I will "help" one guy from the TOP, he gonna milk me ga etc. I will get ban for playing with more than one account, and than he will get ban, because he GOT STATS FROM PERSON WHO VIOLATED THE RULES?

If YES, so many people would start to do that, SO as a result, YOU WILL BAN ALL TOP ACCOUNTS )))

If NO, so unban people who DO NOT CHEAT, they just play the game, and get help from others, he didnt play with 2 accounts or so on.

can't wait for your answer

Hello Th3CrimsLT,

Please, understand that cases related to bans are not discussed here in the forum.
    You need to submit a ticket to our Support Center for the case be checked.
    Use the section Abuse- Complaints only.
    Last edited by Peppe69; 04-25-2015 at 07:34 PM.

With all due respect but during your 2 years of playing this game did you ever read the rules ? Stop crying here for an account that is not yours.