Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

View Poll Results: How do you think Round 78 should be?

Voters
219. You may not vote on this poll
  • Keep stats from GA and normal raves

90 41.10%
  • Remove stats from GA, make raves anonymous and limit single assaults to once every TC day

26 11.87%
  • Keep stats from GA and make raves anonymous

103 47.03%
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

-Keep stats from GA and normal raves
    -No limits in raves
    -No limit 6h/Tc day
    -Show only raves online players
    -10% wounded 5% kill
    -GA always 10%
    -Sabotage
    -Up % build/hookers

''Keep stats from GA and make raves anonymous'' Best in my opinion it's difficult to team tranfer stats!! And ga it's funny part of tc, never more retire GA! ^^

Hello, I saw at Newspaper that you're asking for answer about Your game. Generally I think that is so stupid thing, but i'll try to explain why I said it at end of my "essay".

First of all, I really don't understand players who are asking for back Old Fight Chat and at same time are asking for make raves anonymous, what the f**k is point of this? Old FC means much easier transfer of stats, You are true geniuses of logic - so much inconsistency!

Second, about our poll - in my opinion: Option #3 is best of these suggestions, I can agree with Sycylian Teams and other players - GA's were always important part of game, without them and without so much new features in this game (u still haven't got anything to put into game, where are many ideas of old and actual Planning Team??) will stay only bastards who haven't got anything to do in their real life so they playing like macro for only robbing and burning all tickets, but there are so much problems : When we had rounds with anonymous raves and unlimited single and gang attacks, we all know that some of teams found way to transfer this stats by (I heard rumors about it) searching in source code of TC website, I remember how shocked was I when we could see accounts that were much donated by their camels. You'll need to make so much protections for not abusing it by players, Memox.

Third, about what I mentioned a little bit earlier : I'm still thinking that most problems with this game are caused by BIG, BIG boredom, where is any fantastic features like "Sabotage", maybe something like "Manage Buildings", where u can choose if you want to produce less drugs but better quality, or more drugs but with lower quality, means less money for selling it, same you can make with Hookers (to have sex with condoms or not ) or some events with it? Where is your creativity? U don't care about making this game more tactical and giving chance to win ALL PROFESSIONS , not only HUNTERS AND ROBBERS? I can easily tell You why each round there are less and less players during round ... BECAUSE THEY ONLY NEED TO CLICKING LIKE MONKEYS, AND NOT MAKE RISKY DECISIONS... THAT'S THE MAIN PROBLEM! Please, make so much new stuff to this game and finally make advertisements, because i can't remember when I found last time anywhere the ADVERTISEMENT OF TC :/

Last, but not least - We, players should only giving you advices, much ways and ideas how you can decide... But if You, Crew will take ONE, CONSISTENT ROAD, please - DO NOT STRAY FROM IT NO MORE! You have to have got your OWN VISION evolution of TC! People will respect Your work more when they'll see that u are confident with all that you're making for this game... Remember about it and don't listen no more any weepers - Do like You, developers want to do.

Regards, Kowcyk.

EDIT: I've already talked with Kloss about one of ideas from StrykerRO and my OLD IDEA from New Gangs Project, 2 types of gangs : ROBBING and ASSAULTING to choose when you creating gang, ROBBING gang will lose ONLY gang points when get GA, but MUCH MORE THAN NOW (I suggest 5-10% points per hit). ASSAULTING gangs when they'll beat ROBBING gangs will reach ONLY Points (but if ASSAULTING gang will hit other ASSAULTING gang, winner will reach both points and stats (but less points than robbing). Ofc in this way You can remove limits of single assaults per TC day. It will make TRUE RIVALIZATION between both kinds of gangs, actually top1 gang it's team who have best stats in game, and that's not all - when you added to game Gang Points, the point was to reward gang who will best cooperate each other. Ofc in this way they should be medals for top 3 gangs, and you can make it with small letter: A or R. Think about it, but as I said earlier - have your own vision and stay with it all time.
    Last edited by CumminBack; 04-30-2015 at 10:31 PM.

1.) Anonymous raves and stats from ga and delete limit in 1x1 attacks (each 6h). This will be really good.
    2.) I agree with sp4ke. Return back normal Fight Club as was many rounds back. Really, if u hide raves (delete limits too!!!) and make Fight Club, this will be really good, anyway, make limit between players in fight club (to less transfers)
    3.) Balance game. As somebody told here, if you are playing as hitman, you don't have chance to win. So, try balance game between characters. Maybe just get same rewards from gang robberies or smth. like that.
    4.) Change differences in members required in gang robs. For Ex. (WB - Members required: 20 | FK - Members required: 18 | CR - Members required: 15 | GB - Members required: 13 ), this step make gangs more interesting.
    5.) Return up respect, when somebody donate money. If u want playing for ex. blue medal in country, u can't donate, because you must choose between blue medal or donations, boring..
    6.) 10% stats 1x1 and 10% stats GA, too good idea
    Last edited by nofireK; 04-30-2015 at 10:56 PM.

I just want the whorehouse opened again

Quote Originally Posted by sharkbr View Post
    I just want the whorehouse opened again
    This is not the case now.
    Here we are discussing about GA and nightclubs.

In My opinion
    1) Gang attack should be restricted to only for other gang players. if the player is not member of any gang than he or she only attacked by single assault, not by gang assault.
    2) When killed or kill number is revised due to some region, than the states also returned to player which he/she lost or gain for that killed or kill.

My opinion if the person is without gang can't be attacked in GA.
    Now if you are with the same gang can be attacked.
    and when you get arrested Miss statistics because many people like to play with x 1 account!
    Last edited by jjj; 05-01-2015 at 09:58 AM.

- gang assaults without changes
    - single assaults 1v1 - wounded 10% kill 5% (without 6h limit)
    - rave names without changes (normally raves)
    - all gang robberies available day 1
    - old system hookers/ builidings (need % up for that)
    - add Sabotage again (for destroy Hookers,Builidings,Drugs in Dealer)

This is my opinion :
    + Keep stats from GA and normal raves,
    + GA applies only to victims who are in gangs . if the victim is not in a gang , then it is just as 1x1 battle between planners and the victim,
    + bring back multis , with the following note : 1). killing multis can not be done by other than the owner of multis . as well as also with stats , other than the owner can not transfer multis stat 2). multis limited number , eg 10.

thx... sorry for my bad english