Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

View Poll Results: How do you think Round 78 should be?

Voters
219. You may not vote on this poll
  • Keep stats from GA and normal raves

90 41.10%
  • Remove stats from GA, make raves anonymous and limit single assaults to once every TC day

26 11.87%
  • Keep stats from GA and make raves anonymous

103 47.03%
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Quote Originally Posted by xsycylianboys View Post
    like i see you still don't have brain.

R 75 - play me and agres vs all tc

r 69/68 (why you talking about nataliii when she was playing only with maly?)

btw. We always smack you and your camels, remember when we milked you in day 6 or 10 (don't remember) coz you try find friends? Funny part in tc, you didn't tell it to your friends. We always won when we play more than 5 people. You must deal with it.

Btw. 2: Next funny part when kresor ask all ppl for stats for you. Like he do in rr 77 for sportsman just for try to beat us.

Btw. 3: You talking that hit where you must invite all tc to 1 bus for hit us? Congratz, you hit us 1 time vs our xx hits to you.

Like i said...

Deal with it

sycylian boys best team in history tc!
    loooooooooooooool i am the best

Quote Originally Posted by Agresyvvny View Post
    I agree with Peppe69 but All players should be ga attacked If they have or not gang
    Yes... agres told the truth, if a player dont have a gg it is only his problem! GA FOR EVERYONE GA GA GA ... wHY protect new players that much? 96% of them will not continue playing after 1 round and the 4% rest will leave in the next kkkk let us play and dont change the nature of the game... BTW country top 2 and 3 is really shity now medals are common things in the game. Everyone has one! Shouldnt be hard to win medals? newbies made pressure to have a medal and u guys made it easy to have. what next step? top 1 2 3 killer of the country? top 1 2 3 gg? top 1 2 3 online
    looool ridiculousness