Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

View Poll Results: How do you think Round 78 should be?

Voters
219. You may not vote on this poll
  • Keep stats from GA and normal raves

90 41.10%
  • Remove stats from GA, make raves anonymous and limit single assaults to once every TC day

26 11.87%
  • Keep stats from GA and make raves anonymous

103 47.03%
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Peppe69 View Post

I think players without gang can't be attacked by GA, only 1x1 in the nightclubs.
    100% agree !! Apply above and Then u can do whatever u want to this game.

Or even better u can keep the 1 vs gang assault and after that u have to compare head to head between the victim vs the ga starter stats.
    So the victim will have a chance to "avenge" the lost stats

it could be easy to find people in raves too x)

As Peppe said, GA was always (and already is) the most funny part in this game. And now, after 1 round when u turn it back, u will delete it once again? Because of those kids who are crying after every1 ga? I know that many of u want only robb 24/7 like brainless robots.. but explaine me one thing - where is that fking FUN? Many of u wrote here that solo players cant play (robb) in peace.. rofl. If u want do that go play in classic version. Mr Memox made it for ppl like u.

YEAAAH GUYS, lets vote for 2nd option. Delete GA, ban all hunters, delete whores and jail! Let them robb all the time and than buy one drag for ship to make TOP. Its all what 90% of today's community here can do.. Achhh, but at the end dont forget to change name from CrimCity to RobberyTOWN or PeaceZONE...[*] old tc
    Last edited by ArcY; 04-30-2015 at 03:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ArcY View Post
    As Peppe said, GA was always (and already is) the most funny part in this game. And now, after 1 round when u turn it back, u will delete it once again? Because of those kids who are crying after every1 ga? I know that many of u want only robb 24/7 like brainless robots.. but explaine me one thing - where is that fking FUN? Many of u wrote here that solo players cant play (robb) in peace.. rofl. If u want do that go play in classic version. Mr Memox made it for ppl like u.

YEAAAH GUYS, lets vote for 3rd option. Delete GA, ban all hunters, delete whores and jail! Let them robb all the time and than buy one drag for ship to make TOP. Its all what 90% of today's community here can do.. Achhh, but at the end dont forget to change name from CrimCity to RobberyTOWN or PeaceZONE.
    ehh %100 agree.

i would pref this one anyway Keep stats from GA and make raves anonymous

this game is to make stats alone or in team with gang attack vs others not ****ing guys uping others ! this is not game this is multi ! people dont be jerk vote in the last one !

gang attack and anonymous raves more harder to pass stats between teams ! after that i wanna see some people who say are the best !

Quote Originally Posted by i0i View Post
    my ideea is : to make single atacks 2 times on crims day on same player ,and ga to be same 2-3 times on crims day ( to remove milks ) so ga to cant be performed on same people /gang more then 2-3 times on crims day.
    reimput when a player fails a single robery to lose stats olso like past rounds.

In rest keep same like round 77
    i like his ideia also

Vote 3!!!!!!!!!!

memox don't kill this game.

Vote - 1.

Thats all - stop cry ppl.

I PIERDOLNIJCIE SIĘ MOCNO W ŁEB

The gang milk will always exist in two game modes, because there's always noobs playing.
    You guys shouldnt never take ga in any round.It is like in real life.
    The ga is part of the history of the game.