Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

View Poll Results: How do you think Round 78 should be?

Voters
219. You may not vote on this poll
  • Keep stats from GA and normal raves

90 41.10%
  • Remove stats from GA, make raves anonymous and limit single assaults to once every TC day

26 11.87%
  • Keep stats from GA and make raves anonymous

103 47.03%
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

gang attack and anonymous raves more harder to pass stats between teams ! after that i wanna see some people who say are the best !

****ing polska kid you are afraid cuz if is anonymous raves you dont have your newbas to pass stats in the begining right ? so lets play clean gang attack stay and anonymous raves i wanna see syclian boys with that **** the option 2 i dont like also (: ! i wanna fair for all players ! gang attack and raves anonymous

no GA if players have not a gang! this is disrespectful!

All players crying for 1 are sycy friend, you guys cant win us without normal raves so you can buy people to betray us??

Memox, puts the fight club to return the stats, most of the players here are to make an ac x1 and stay in Fight Club, places to win 1x stats on 6 for 6 hours. If the fight club can not attack the rave after 6 hours. You will see that will bring amis people to the game.

Hello guys,

Try to have a proper language and with no offense to the other players. Here you can write opinions but in a nice way.Good luck!

if u want anonymous raves u must delete those stupid limits or those robots who are only able to robb will make limits like 10000-10010 resp
    Last edited by ArcY; 04-30-2015 at 04:38 PM.

1. Make raves anonymous, keep the limits and delete the raves from the list when the owners are offline, and make only one rave per player
    2. Add some higher single roberries, help the burglars a bit, not only the hitmans ( also, add something for pimps, bussiness mans and gangsters; in the last couple of rounds the hitmans were in advantage all the time )

Quote Originally Posted by acvilosul View Post
    in the last couple of rounds the hitmans were in advantage all the time )

ahahaha, what a bullsh1t last rounds u needed to be robber to get top.. so stop talking sh1ts that hitmans had same chances like robbers. [I wrote about it in other topic - in last round nocun with the hightest stats in game 45kk, lost with robbers who made 5-6kk]

Quote Originally Posted by ArcY View Post
    if u want annoymous raves u must delete those stupid limits or those robots who are only able to robb will make limits like 10000-10010 resp
    Thats fair too