Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Remove ga!!!

Hi there,

GA is part of game soul and it makes the game fun but in other hand I understood your thought about GA. We can see clearly that the amount of stats and gang points got on GA are unbalanced.

In my point of view the game needs just a balancing between that.

Regarding the poll.
    You can check every account which voted for this change. It appears that about 30 members who voted are not playing current round. That means they could be just "spys" voting to help friends to change the game.

The poll should be done inside the game like a must. Only this way we can know what the most of people want.

Don't you see that GA (in present form) destroys this game round by round? You bring back anonymouse rave, limit for 1vs1 attack to 6h, but all this solutions are insignificant prosthesis. Players still can send/sell stats using this stupid GA system. Big team make one or two strongest account in game and block 24h all raves (few people using TeamViewer can hunt with the same acc per 24h). Big team pay for some players and use them as rabbit, put to other gangs (but less experienced) and milk them, in few minutes this players can loose all their stats (collected throughout the round), this is nonsens!!! Big team hunt with xxx acc and kill one single person, come one, when you wake up?

You will never get new players if oldest players have monopoly for this game, don't you see this? New players don't have time and chance to grow up, learn something, because after they collect some stats they will be always milked!!! New player don't have time to create new gang, meet new peoples and play in peace for a some time, because old players always find one "buing" person (for credits, for invite to their gang, or simply cheating) and in few minutes destroy all works that this new players made.

You should redesigned GA system (if not remove them completely), try make it more symbolic or change profits frome them (not focusing only for big stat because this system block 90% other, less experienced players). Old (more experienced) players don't need xxxx stats to win this game because they know other way to make big respect, so you don't need maintain the system that completely destroys the other players, give a some chance also to others.

Btw., if you want "true poll" then make it for everybody, anyone who log to the game must vote firstly, and you will get more representative sample.
    Last edited by usuna; 05-23-2015 at 08:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by usuna View Post
    Don't you see that GA (in present form) destroys this game round by round? You bring back anonymouse rave, limit for 1vs1 attack to 6h, but all this solutions are insignificant prosthesis. Players still can send/sell stats using this stupid GA system. Big team make one or two strongest account in game and block 24h all raves (few people using TeamViewer can hunt with the same acc per 24h). Big team pay for some players and use them as rabbit, put to other gangs (but less experienced) and milk them, in few minutes this players can loose all their stats (collected throughout the round), this is nonsens!!! Big team hunt with xxx acc and kill one single person, come one, when you wake up?

You will never get new players if oldest players have monopoly for this game, don't you see this? New players don't have time and chance to grow up, learn something, because after they collect some stats they will be always milked!!! New player don't have time to create new gang, meet new peoples and play in peace for a some time, because old players always find one "buing" person (for credits, for invite to their gang, or simply cheating) and in few minutes destroy all works that this new players made.

You should redesigned GA system (if not remove them completely), try make it more symbolic or change profits frome them (not focusing only for big stat because this system block 90% other, less experienced players). Old (more experienced) players don't need xxxx stats to win this game because they know other way to make big respect, so you don't need maintain the system that completely destroys the other players, give a some chance also to others.

Btw., if you want "true poll" then make it for everybody, anyone who log to the game must vote firstly, and you will get more representative sample.
    i dont know if you have noticed ... but there was a big poll about this and it was voted to stay... the game has always had the " Gang Assault " its one of the main things on the game .. memox why dont we remove ga robs and raves , and have a farm where we grow wheat and barley and have a trading section , the more you trade the more resp you have

ahahahahahah

Quote Originally Posted by usuna View Post
    Now this is a better idea, alot of people dont log onto the forum is should be mandatory to stop complaints about further rounds, or like it is the the UK, you dont vote, you have no say, but if its an option you must choose then there should be no quarrels surley??

Hello everyone,
    I am asking you to remove ga because it is not fair. I attacked a single player and he has set ga on me, only on me. I lost twice. And how can it be fair? Ho can it be funnier? You make this ****ing game worse and worse. Now you all screwed up with this season. Here my lost only mine. How can it be possible in one hit 5 people attacked me and I lost 200k because of ga. ****ing idiot, I attacked him lost 75k and after ga I lost more 200k. who an explain it? Who arrange these ****ing stats?
    You have been attacked! Day 97 @ 11:40
    You have been assaulted by the gang TBH-OldStars x Forgotten x DEVIL x TBR, you died!
    Gang points: -4115

Your stats change
    -194409 strength
    -118073 tolerance
    -19817 intelligence
    -17246 charisma

Who can explain to me? Who loves ga except Stryker gang members? Who can explain me, where is the competition with this? Everything is already defined. Stryker is winner and n3nd is second. They use bots with lower accounts and make good stats with it. So where is the justice? Your ****ing game last 2 rounds really sucks...
    If you dont cahnge this ****ing ga system you will lose more and more players day by day. You have to make something. You have to give us some word some promisses.
    They dont allow others to robb gang robb. They use ga immediately. They dont allow good players to robb in their gang. So how can you say this game is fair? How can you say this ****ing game gives everyone equal chance? How can others win rounds with this.
    Today I got crazy thanks to you and if you dont change your mind. I ll quit this game and look for another games like this. Because you dont remove ga or dont remove stats from ga so you removed fun and competition on this game.
    So thank you all for this ****ing ga system. People of ga players voted for it and you gave them what they want. So others are just some worthles players.
    Also they have friends among crew members and they can make some rival accounts get banned with their friends. How can you let this happen? How can you convince people that this game is fair for winners?
    Just tell me what you will do for all of us not for only some players. I want you to remvove ga directly or remove ga on single players. Also you have to arrange all stats from ga because in one hit I should not lose 200k. It cant be possible. It is really ****ing ridiculous. What do you want? Do you want me to lose all stats in 6 or 7 hits like this.

Ok wait a second I do understand your frustration , but we gave players the possibility to choose. We had 2 rounds without GA , they complained they want it back so we brought it back. GA is a part of the game and it is like that because we have GANGs , soon some changes will come and will balance the game more. Now this is not something new , last round we had the polish that had the power in the game so this is something that is normal, this round it seems there are 2 teams that have the most stats , what happens is that they are allies.
    Now half of the players like hunting and half just rob to be honest I did both this round but I have to tell you that robbing 4 h a day and training for 1 month is a little bit boring so we need to find a middle way here .

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    Ok wait a second I do understand your frustration , but we gave players the possibility to choose. We had 2 rounds without GA , they complained they want it back so we brought it back. GA is a part of the game and it is like that because we have GANGs , soon some changes will come and will balance the game more. Now this is not something new , last round we had the polish that had the power in the game so this is something that is normal, this round it seems there are 2 teams that have the most stats , what happens is that they are allies.
    Now half of the players like hunting and half just rob to be honest I did both this round but I have to tell you that robbing 4 h a day and training for 1 month is a little bit boring so we need to find a middle way here .
    Look ok i do understand you dont want to remove ga. Then make a changement like this. No one can make ga for a single player. Why do people hunt a single player with ga?.. If it is gang assault then assault gamgs not single players. So i want you to remove at least ga on single players or make a changement like two types of gang. You sre the administrator you can think more options than me. But i dont want to take any more ga on this game after this round. Because i m hunting single they hunt me as gang.
    When they set ga they can see a message like; this player doesnt have any gang so you cannot attack him with ga. And it can be like plastic because if he is lower, other one cannot attack after he sees message. This makes sense for me. If you dont understand what i said you can ask me and i can explain better....

cant you moderators understand that people that QUIT the crims acctualy DONT vote? plus STRYKER only made 60 votes or soo with hes multi-proxy-rabbits, plus those crew members (uhu Flavio92) luring member to milk ggs with hes crew credibilite)