Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New ga system

I also agree with this idea

great idea , we need a fairer game !!!!

#notconseguioverdar

not consigui overdar

Hi guys , well as one that is always happy to see that players do actually care about the game and come with ideas to balance it not to transform it in something they want it to be , I can see your point of view but and there is a but here. We made a POll about it this , we gave you the chance to choose GA or no GA . I understand you wanting to make a change in how many times a gang can be hit but 6 h hit is too extreme I think.
    Regarding GAng POINTs , you are losing that much because each member is losing points which If you think about it is correct because when you accept a GA or you make a ROb you win points as an individual and here I do think the amount lost is correct and let me explain why , In my opinion this game has to fair to all HUNTERS and RObbers , and in some % it is since some rounds ago an EGY account with really low amount of stats won the round by just robbing and with no team or no milks .
    Each round is different and it depends for what u play , example last round Sicy , they had a plan and they won because of it.
    I like your GA idea and maybe we can work around that. THX for the support

i agree with this

I agree with Dr. fulen but only in the last part because I think the ga should be maintained yes but when attacked should not lose points because of non gg so this hurting everyone even not being in gg also think I should take it so to attack a player of 6 in 6 hours if bumped into it and weaker then will catch

eu concordo com o dr fulen mas so na parte final pois eu acho que o ga devera ser mantido sim mas quando é atacado nao deveria perder pontos de gg nao porque assim esta a prejudicar todos mesmo nao estando na gg tambem acho que deveria tirar isso de so poder atacar um jogador de 6 em 6 horas se trombou com ele se e mais fraco entao vai apanhar.

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    Hi guys , well as one that is always happy to see that players do actually care about the game and come with ideas to balance it not to transform it in something they want it to be , I can see your point of view but and there is a but here. We made a POll about it this , we gave you the chance to choose GA or no GA . I understand you wanting to make a change in how many times a gang can be hit but 6 h hit is too extreme I think.
    Regarding GAng POINTs , you are losing that much because each member is losing points which If you think about it is correct because when you accept a GA or you make a ROb you win points as an individual and here I do think the amount lost is correct and let me explain why , In my opinion this game has to fair to all HUNTERS and RObbers , and in some % it is since some rounds ago an EGY account with really low amount of stats won the round by just robbing and with no team or no milks .
    Each round is different and it depends for what u play , example last round Sicy , they had a plan and they won because of it.
    I like your GA idea and maybe we can work around that. THX for the support
    U think that the amount of gg points lost with ga are right? U have 2 ggs playing for top gg, tbh and order, they have the hunters with power we dont, we cant smack them and make them lose gg points they can, we rob for 4h-5h they smack us and we loose all the points... they smack ga with 4 players, 40 of our pppls loose points like u said as individual. The time that we need to rob compared to what we lose with 1 ga is unbalanced. ofc that this system would be good because we have robs and ga together so robers and hunters can work for gang points of their way but unfortunately we all know that top hunters tend to play together in the same gg like we see at the current round.

#notconsiguioverdar
    Last edited by ShadowsPT; 05-23-2015 at 12:21 AM.

It makes sense but still it is not exciting for people who wants to robb only gang robbs. Tehy lose stats and points because of other players or their own mistakes. In addition, when I hunt single, I attack someone and I hit him, won him. After I hit he sets ga on me ,so I have to overdose. It does not make any sense. Why do I have to overdose everytime when I hunt single. Why can only people ",who has a gang for hunting," hunt single and safe.

THEN CREATE A SYSTEM THAT THEY CANNOT SET GA ON PEOPLE WHO DOES NOT HAVE A GANG. GANG ASSAULT SHOULD BE DONE ON ONLY GANGS, NOT SINGLE ACCOUNTS. Becasue when I hunt single I cannot hunt safe either....

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowsPT View Post
    U think that the amount of gg points lost with ga are right? U have 2 ggs playing for top gg, tbh and order, they have the hunters with power we dont, we cant smack them and make them lose gg points they can, we rob for 4h-5h they smack us and we loose all the points... they smack ga with 4 players, 40 of our pppls loose points like u said as individual. The time that we need to rob compared to what we lose with 1 ga is unbalanced. ofc that this system would be good because we have robs and ga together so robers and hunters can work for gang points of their way but unfortunately we all know that top hunters tend to play together in the same gg like we see at the current round.

#notconsiguioverdar
    I agree with ShadowsPT because all top hunters are together for gang assault. That makes this game boring. Because they hunt all gangs like this and no one can hunt them. Now check TBH gang please. Top killers and all accounts with better stats are there. No one can robb with this way because they may hunt others when they robb. That stops us to robb also that makes us lose stats. This is not fair for me. I can find lots of thing like this if I think more.

NOW, I WANT YOU TO CONSİDER ABOUT GA SYSTEM NOT THIS ROUND BUT FOR NEXT ROUNDS LOTS OF PEOPLE EXPECT THAT GA SYSTEM ENDS OR CHANGES.

Thug!!!
    Very good Fulen!