Thread: TheCrims.RO

Default TheCrims.RO

@topic - Bebi don't close all topics :/

change web. to RO

Quote Originally Posted by xSycylianBoys View Post
    @topic - Bebi don't close all topics :/

change web. to RO
    What can we hope from him?
    I'm waiting he show what he was saying about me.
    As he is doing always banning people without proofs, accusing without proofs and threatening players on skype.
    I'm sorry for people who are spending money and time because there is nobody impartial to review his bans. I'm sure he won't check accounts of his friends with the "same eyes" that he checks other people.
    Now we can see cheaters supporting and encouraging a abuse crew. Why? Incompetence, connivance and convenience.

Beby says: "Please not again , you have no idea what you are talking the players that are playing is cause they like the game .Now it seems some people here really do not like me they make posts and post prints, now next time I will do the same OK PABLO and VANESSA so people will see what you two used to do with GANDALF ."

This seems to me a insinuation of corruption. So go ahead and proof what you are saying.

Don't forget to practice your bolivian karate. xD

It's so easy! The people who should make the game order, it's cheating and violating rules. When they are discovered, the unique reaction it's: Close topics like dictators. Also it's easy "create" new rules when crew members are discovered, but why those "new rules" weren't disclosed?

We are brazilians, and actually we are 50% or more in the game (read it as: 50% of all the worldwide players in TheCrims). So, stop this bullshit and start punishing internal rule breakers.