Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

View Poll Results: How do you think Round 79 should be?

Voters
232. You may not vote on this poll
  • Limited single assaults (one per 6 hours) + stats from gang assaults (as in round 78 )

8 3.45%
  • Unlimited single assaults + stats from gang assaults

81 34.91%
  • Limited single assaults (one per 6 hours) + gang points from gang assaults (no stats)

36 15.52%
  • Unlimited single assaults + gang points from gang assaults (no stats)

107 46.12%
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Default Round 79 changes

Hey gangsters! We would like to know how you want round 79 to be when it comes to assaults. The anonymous nightclubs will still be there. Please vote on the option that you like the most!
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

The anonymous nightclubs will still be there....then I will not be.
    Cya

Can I ask you a question?
    WHY DO CREW PEOPLE JOIN ON POLL?
    DO THEY PLAY SERIOUS OR FOR TOP?
    THIS IS REALY BIG PROBLEM BECAUSE I HAVE SEEN BEFORE THERE WAS A CONVERSATION ABOUT THAT WITH A FRIEND OF US "SHADOWSPT".
    SO WHY DO THEY GIVE US A TITLE OF DISCUSSION ABOUT THAT?
    THEY HAVE TO BE NEUTRAL ABOUT T OPTIONS AND PLAYERS.
    PLEASE HAVE ATTENTION ON THAT. BECAUSE WE HAVE SOME DOUBTS ABOUT THAT....

Really you want "Unlimited single assaults"? One ore two the strongest players (when cooperate together) will have monopoly for attack, they can stick on rave per 24h (via teamviewer by they team) and kill everything without any limits, its nonsense, especially when you putting GA with points (not stats) << such people become untouchable.

Can you make real polls where this question will be translate to the national language for everyone and everyone must reply when log to the game? Poll like now is waste of time, come only the strongest players + their team and choose the best solution for them, Memox when you brake this monopoly? How long we must see that in this round win teamA and next round win teamB and the same is repeated. Soon you will stick with the game where we see only 100 players online (just old players).

Btw, what 1 point means, what was in 7 round, do you think that all players know what was in 7 round?
    Last edited by usuna; 06-03-2015 at 03:33 PM.

@Memox if the first or second option will be win, please remove police raid at leaving the nightclub pls. Use your brain!

Should have the 5th option ..: rolleyes:

Hello

There is just 4 option which people can choose.
    i didnt play tc since atleast 40-50 edtinions so dont flame me, but at begining of that game i played a lot.
    There was fun when between round 6-12 when people invested money in the stats like tolerance or strenght - and that was chooise which power do you wanna go (for example : you had stats 100 IQ , 100 Charisma, 100 strenght , 8k tolerance and it was like 2k respect) and the guy who doing single robbers going with stats like it is now and he's gonna attack me with stats like 2k iq , 2k charisma , 6k strenght and 6k tolerance = thats make 4-5k respect - and he will lost because 6k str <8k tolerance. Thats make suprise people whos gonna hunting in the club, cuz strong guys will have 100k srennght and just 1k tolerance thats make them around 20k respect! they can own a lot of guys because of strenght , but they can lost by a newbie if they will be slowly.

right now if you are big , probably ur stats are big coz you doing ga everyday, people are scared doiing single robbs, coz big guys can be everywhere! so everyone run if they meet a big guy in club , with the option like i said , there will be a risk but still you can win/lost if you invested in wrong/right stat agains ur enemy.

Shit, I voted for no stats from gang assaults on accident.. That's too stupid, come on.

I think that the gas should be without gaining stats, because many will give, and also in x1 not gain stats, but respect for those who win and those who lose, lose respect, so it is better, ending people who donate stats for others the so-called "camels".

And the virtual gangs, could put the Supermarket theft, CF etc. as in normal gangs, as it has for RF and FK why not put?

And on the skill could come back as it was in beta, rightly increased the production of drugs, and the drug dealer inventories remain at 0, and the whores also of respect, and when the dealer sells you gain 1 respect for 20.0000 as I was before and the whores, buying plants you gain 1 point of respect for 10,000.

And in normal gangs could put "members" we can buy, so help us, because many already have fixed gangs, and it's hard to find gang to steal, so we were at a disadvantage ....

thank you

Forew1

And the raves are anonymous or not...