Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

View Poll Results: How do you think Round 79 should be?

Voters
232. You may not vote on this poll
  • Limited single assaults (one per 6 hours) + stats from gang assaults (as in round 78 )

8 3.45%
  • Unlimited single assaults + stats from gang assaults

81 34.91%
  • Limited single assaults (one per 6 hours) + gang points from gang assaults (no stats)

36 15.52%
  • Unlimited single assaults + gang points from gang assaults (no stats)

107 46.12%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    I agree that they are pretty much useless but they are more useful than getting those gang points.
    I think you made your best for all of us. Thank you all for understanding me. Also for single assaults, everyone thinks it is not good but you can balance it day by day. I mean if you hit someone for second time in the same day, the stats who is losing may get lower and lower. Becaue everyone might complain about it on next days.
    Not for every hit, but on the same day, if we hit the same person, the stats which we take from him, can reduce.

Quote Originally Posted by usuna View Post
    So why you don't change this points for sth elese, like drugs, cash, hookers, tickets or other stuf getting randomly, this will bring back more fun for this and not punish single players? Don't you understand that people don't like if 50 or 100 players from one team stick on rave 24h and catch everything, but in the end most of this stats goes to one player... this is unfair for new players who don't have chance to meet someone and play each other for a time (without suspicion), but this game really need new players. Your solution is completly misguided, unlimited 1vs1 another time promote only the biggest players and not solve problem when 100 guys get alone person which is just starting and try to learn the game. Realy don't you see that after block rabbit every new players have more difficult road to go? They go 5 times to Hosp, escape with cred, againg 5 time go to Hosp and finaly leave because that game don't have any sense, the only beneficiary of such games are old team, but how many of them there really is 100, 200?

This poll is just a mystification, looking back I'm not surprised, TC team always promote the same old team and you finish this project with the old players.
    Whine more?

Quote Originally Posted by vAIcORINTHIANSs View Post
    poll, did not say what, you think, hugs !!
    What.. the f### are you even saying? o_O

Quote Originally Posted by tlg View Post
    I think you made your best for all of us. Thank you all for understanding me. Also for single assaults, everyone thinks it is not good but you can balance it day by day. I mean if you hit someone for second time in the same day, the stats who is losing may get lower and lower. Becaue everyone might complain about it on next days.
    Not for every hit, but on the same day, if we hit the same person, the stats which we take from him, can reduce.
    Personally, I think that's a great idea.

TC sem GA não é TC

TC is not without GA TC

Quote Originally Posted by BocaMurcha View Post
    TC sem GA não é TC

TC is not without GA TC
    TC is not TC without GA for Stryker & the like, you mean? It opens up the possibility for other people to enjoy the game as well, not just Stryker.

I agree with you.

So memox, why you didnt remove new acces on last poll in for round 78?

http://forum.thecrims.com/showthread...changes/page15

****ing logic. Keep killing this game.

GA players, you dont have nothing to say. Even here on poll, you cheated you made new accounts and voted for your option 2nd. That means you may cheat everywhere. You can do anything to win the competition. Do not tell anything to all. Even last round you won but your ga players got banned. That means you have a championship with tricks and cheats. You can never win if you play with rules. I dont refuse you have camels you have friends everything but you always use people and buy them by giving some things. Go and play single and let's see which one of you is better?