Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

View Poll Results: How do you think Round 79 should be?

Voters
232. You may not vote on this poll
  • Limited single assaults (one per 6 hours) + stats from gang assaults (as in round 78 )

8 3.45%
  • Unlimited single assaults + stats from gang assaults

81 34.91%
  • Limited single assaults (one per 6 hours) + gang points from gang assaults (no stats)

36 15.52%
  • Unlimited single assaults + gang points from gang assaults (no stats)

107 46.12%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

add up the votes of the polls !!!

example:

Limited with stats + unlimited with stats

Limited no stats + unlimited free stats

cuz real change would be worth or not stats and not be limited to every 6 hours or not.

Are fair, please.

For now NO STATS way ahead

Why all the rounds have change? Why not let go? It is common knowledge that not always this or that style of play will appeal to everyone, so you will never find a way to please the all playing TC nowadays! I hope that after this vote, you know it will not improve at all, just another proof of how this game is divided and real personal interests, as to game mode. Other persons handling and so on! Have a great day!

Option number 2 of course. I've experienced no fun with game without GA. About the limit of x1 attacks, it's boring just.
    I agree with midori when he says something about decent players opinions. Of course that mathmatically talking, the most pro player and the biggest noob count as 1, however, i don't think that taking into account both opinions at the same level should be the way to do it. For rookie players, the best option is always the easiest one in which they avoid getting attacked. Unfortunely, they are not correct and shouldn't be listen at this point, because, as you may agree, we like to play thecrims and not farmville, where we all trade items and rob together in a huge gay party. This includes the existence of GA attacks and normal x1's.

Best regards,
    Stryker.

Sure, remove all protecting, remove anonymouse rave, leave GA like now, come here and write again to us the same bulshit how www.thecrims.com is single player version, where pro players can buy stats at the begining and do what they want, you are just pro buyer, nothing more. For all this pro pseudo player this are change for you in next round:

Round 79

Total price when buying or selling drugs will be calculated on screen for VIP users.
    You can reset your skill points after day 50 for 20 credits.
    The amount of drugs won at the Dice Game will increase with your level.
    The drug price increase on boats has been lowered to max 25% to be better balanced with the new skill points.
    Nightclubs can only have the respect intervals 0 to 100000 and 100001 to infinity.
    Warren Buffet now requires 50% stamina.
    It always cost 1 ticket to enter your own rave, even if you don't take any drugs or meet anyone.
    The gang leader of the winning gang will receive a special medal. Feature suggested by eagleking52

Good luck for hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by usuna View Post
    Sure, remove all protecting, remove anonymouse rave, leave GA like now, come here and write again to us the same bulshit how www.thecrims.com is single player version, where pro players can buy stats at the begining and do what they want, you are just pro buyer, nothing more. For all this pro pseudo player this are change for you in next round:

Round 79

Total price when buying or selling drugs will be calculated on screen for VIP users.
    You can reset your skill points after day 50 for 20 credits.
    The amount of drugs won at the Dice Game will increase with your level.
    The drug price increase on boats has been lowered to max 25% to be better balanced with the new skill points.
    Nightclubs can only have the respect intervals 0 to 100000 and 100001 to infinity.
    Warren Buffet now requires 50% stamina.
    It always cost 1 ticket to enter your own rave, even if you don't take any drugs or meet anyone.
    The gang leader of the winning gang will receive a special medal. Feature suggested by eagleking52

Good luck for hunt.
    Who said we will remove all protections? How do you know we did not try to make it single account ? Do you even know how hard it is to make it single account when teams will always find a way to move stats ?
    It is very easy to talk when you do not have to make any decision that influences the game. So instead of coming here and TRY to make fun or be smart , YOu come up with an idea how to balance the game. What you are doing is crying here that the game is not as you want it to be and we are not here to listen JUST TO YOU .

Quote Originally Posted by SoberanO View Post
    Why all the rounds have change? Why not let go? It is common knowledge that not always this or that style of play will appeal to everyone, so you will never find a way to please the all playing TC nowadays! I hope that after this vote, you know it will not improve at all, just another proof of how this game is divided and real personal interests, as to game mode. Other persons handling and so on! Have a great day!
    I have to say you my man i agree with half you say here. I do feel that we need an identity but as well we need to listen to the players and this is why we are trying to find that identity that soon will arrive. This is why we are doing the polls this changes I hope will be final .

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    Who said we will remove all protections? How do you know we did not try to make it single account ? Do you even know how hard it is to make it single account when teams will always find a way to move stats ?
    It is very easy to talk when you do not have to make any decision that influences the game. So instead of coming here and TRY to make fun or be smart , YOu come up with an idea how to balance the game. What you are doing is crying here that the game is not as you want it to be and we are not here to listen JUST TO YOU .
    Why are you complaining about "Do you even know how hard it is to make it single account"? Should I understand it took you 10-15 rounds and you still didn't manage to do it? Look a simple idea: take stats from ga and leave only 1vs1 with 6 hour limit the same players hitting each other ... How will they move the stats now? Do you need anymore the poll?

Hmmm... Unlimited single assaults + stats from gang assaults.

You who think you can only be an attack by six hours , you think no one should win the game, is it?
    Or that whoever wins must have 1 million it?

The game is strategy, you need a strong top 50 , if more people invest in credit , up to a top 100 , you want here are only thieves ?

Only people who play one hour a day? Or do you also want the game allows the spys ?

Who has more strategies , more friends , contacts , communication skills and persuasion , dedication wins ... Not who is 1 hour playing and not really like the game .

or do you want all people can only play for an hour ?

If not that , you want the thieves are privileged ... only that.

Quote Originally Posted by StrykerPinho View Post
    Option number 2 of course. I've experienced no fun with game without GA. About the limit of x1 attacks, it's boring just.
    I agree with midori when he says something about decent players opinions. Of course that mathmatically talking, the most pro player and the biggest noob count as 1, however, i don't think that taking into account both opinions at the same level should be the way to do it. For rookie players, the best option is always the easiest one in which they avoid getting attacked. Unfortunely, they are not correct and shouldn't be listen at this point, because, as you may agree, we like to play thecrims and not farmville, where we all trade items and rob together in a huge gay party. This includes the existence of GA attacks and normal x1's.

Best regards,
    Stryker.
    Of course you don't want GAs removed, since that would stop you from sucking in stats from your camels and everyone else on TC, StrykerPuta.