Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

View Poll Results: How do you think Round 79 should be?

Voters
232. You may not vote on this poll
  • Limited single assaults (one per 6 hours) + stats from gang assaults (as in round 78 )

8 3.45%
  • Unlimited single assaults + stats from gang assaults

81 34.91%
  • Limited single assaults (one per 6 hours) + gang points from gang assaults (no stats)

36 15.52%
  • Unlimited single assaults + gang points from gang assaults (no stats)

107 46.12%
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

memox you dont say nothing man remove gang attack look the shame of your game just 400 online open eyes let gang attack without stats just points or make a limit man is to hard do that ? mac4bre say the true the game are so nice with hunt and rob and an hard pass of stats fair for all people that is the crims that is the fun :@

they are puting camels for vote on : Unlimited single assaults + stats from gang assaults
    open eyes please
    and dont make the game with no limits of 1vs1 and gang atack is the end of the game !

Oke so...

last round was a poll: http://forum.thecrims.com/showthread...und-78-changes > Keep stats from GA and make raves anonymous 103 47.03% won and memox do that.

Now like I see option nr 2 won. > Unlimited single assaults + stats from gang assaults 124 43.21%

So...I hope you will make it :]

Thanks to you,

Cheaters have won....
    You confused people with limited and unlimited single assaults so they shared votes. Thank you very much for it.
    But you already saw how many people donot want ga with stats.
    We are more but some of us are confused and couldnot choose only one system and they shared votes.
    You knew all ga players would choose unlimited one but others dont.
    So congratz to you all,
    Till you remove stats I will not play because you are all cheaters. You can never play solo you need always help and camels.
    So good luckt to you all....

Mr no name. If you wanna have fun with robbs and w/o GA go maybe play beta where is 20 ppl. You will never win this game ALONE. Deal with this noobs.

I play till round 5 and there was always if you want get top 5 you need ppl near you + gang. But you still ****ing think that if you only robb you can get TOP 3 Inter. Yea, its possible, but just with 100% full drug ships.

Now go to your corner and start cry. OLD THE CRIMS BACK!

****!

Quote Originally Posted by xSycylianBoys View Post
    Mr no name. If you wanna have fun with robbs and w/o GA go maybe play beta where is 20 ppl. You will never win this game ALONE. Deal with this noobs.

I play till round 5 and there was always if you want get top 5 you need ppl near you + gang. But you still ****ing think that if you only robb you can get TOP 3 Inter. Yea, its possible, but just with 100% full drug ships.

Now go to your corner and start cry. OLD THE CRIMS BACK!

****!
    Please STOP this shit.
    Yeah,it's true,you have the best team in this game,if someone deny it,then he is an idiot.
    But the game should be equal to all players.
    The powefull teams like yours have an advantage from start,and that's not fair.
    The game should be equal for all type of players. (without or with team)

I think the best decision is to remove GA,and make unlimited single attacks.

A player who doesn't have friends to pass to him stats,can't win a round.

StrykerRox say the true they have classic the crims for play with camels and multis and bla bla .
    this round ( 78 ) was with gang atacck stats and what we see ? again same players win the Stryker with her camels marcus why we have to write always ?

you had ideias for A true one account system and always are the same fckg guys stay with the cups .. is not fair ! A TRUE player want stats go hunt ALONE !
    Marcus : like we can see now on poll
    Unlimited single assaults + stats from gang assaults + Limited single assaults (one per 6 hours) + stats from gang assaults (as in round 7) = 132 voters - 3 crews = 129 players vote ! and of course the camels of the sycylian boys vote that why is the " 129 " players cuz the crews dont matter !

THE TRUE PLAYERS : Unlimited single assaults + gang points from gang assaults (no stats) +Limited single assaults (one per 6 hours) + gang points from gang assaults (no stats) = 155 TRUE players here are not fakes and not crews !

just forget about this poll and make gang attack with stats 1 round
    and a round with no gang attack other round ! like this people who like to play with ga play only when the round are with gang attack
    and the players who LIKE HUNT and Play alone and nice play when the game dont have gang attack !"
    its easy and is more fair !

round 78 was with gang attack so next round is with points ..

Only thing is now, the result and thanks to Single Assaults thing, they won but if you look wisely Gang Points from Gang Assault (no stats) won with 155 to 132. But I dont care, everyone can try something. After now we can find some things to make it little bit fair. My suggestions are;

1: to remove ga on a single player. Everyone can set ga on an account who has gang, not single player. I mean GA must be for gangs not for single player. ( if you dont do it, second option.)
    2. for single players maybe you can make a gang only for hunt not robb gang robb. If someone wants to hunt single, he can get in and hunt single. ( For this one, also you will have to arrange gang assault button because ga player cannot escape when he sets ga. So, after he sets ga it s gonna be like plastic and the other one cannot hunt him.)
    3. or else 2 types of gang like GA gangs and Robb gang but it s little bit ridicolous because everyone will make only robb gang and GA gang may be only 1 or 2. So it is useless for me.
    4: IMPORTANT ONE: You need to balance stats from GA because sometimes we lose more than normal balances like 12% for example, this round me. And if some one takes GA, he might lose more stats but other victims may lose less because it is not their fault. That is all an idea. I dont know if you can deal with it, or not.

Thanks in advance,
    eagleking52
    Tolga Gedik

Hi there,

I think votes of accounts registered after 06-03-2015 should be canceled.
    As we can see there are a lot of votes from "spies" accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo69 View Post
    Hi there,

I think votes of accounts registered after 06-03-2015 should be canceled.
    As we can see there are a lot of votes from "spies" accounts.
    I dont know whether new accounts can log in, or not. But some of my friends couldnt log in and couldnt vote for the poll. I can give you some example;

1. bilge
    2. bordeaux
    3. HacettepeTurk
    4. CIAPATY
    We lose again anyway but there was really big problem for them to log in on forum. So they gave up on votes and started to play another games. Most of them also hates ga system. It was bordeaux who asked me to write something about Removing GA, first. But his computer broke down and after he tried with his mobile he couldnt log in. So he couldnt vote. I can give you more people like this but it is useless.

So, please check accounts and remove new accounts who voted for poll. Becuase for all of them everyone might use different spies to win the poll.

NOTE: I dont blame anyone. Please do not take it personal....

Unlimited single assaults + gang points from gang assaults (no stats