Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default **** Stryker & CO

Last edited by BecKING; 09-21-2015 at 04:09 PM.

Hi my big friend Tralalala,

It's an honour to be mensioned by you on forum. It feels good knowing you appreciate my hunting skills. I suggest you in future to check my video about hunt, you can learn from it how some guys do it so quickly! You can also open a feature on the game called: surgery! It is not new, so by now you should be able to use it. Go to : Hospital / Plastic surgery / Perform a surgery, and if you get a red contact you can run from him! Amazing bro isn't it?

I absolutely respect your person and I will make your dream come true! I've changed my nick because of you only. Hope to find you again in raves to pay you a drink!

A sweet kiss from StrykerPuta :*

Ok so first off all I want to see that re lowered GA at such point that is almost worthless . You gain 1% from each GA you make. We adopted 1 major limit because of this, but we can't take away GA and set limits and make raves anonymous . There needs to be a balance between hunt and robs , and at this point to be honest it is not since Money have so much power that you actually do not need to hunt and you can still make top 3 ( example last round ).
    I hope that with the next round we can rework the professions and make some changes that would make the game more strategic not just Rob , Rob make 2 boats win top 5. Or Hunt hunt hunt, change on robber and after that rob rob . It seems to be the only 2 strategies that work at this point so as I said I hope next round with the changes that will come we can change that .

Another big point here is that we are trying to do our best to actually teach players how to hunt ( GAME GUIDE ) but not many actually go there . As a former player here , I had to evolve with the game not the game with me ...... I agree many play for fun and not to win , like all of those who stay 24 h /day like you say , but still you need to learn the ways in order to have fun If not you will just get frustrated

HY NOT create the game guide with OS tops hunting?

StrykerPinho , n3nd ( gg deletador , kkkk joke! ) , Pri ( Out Running THAT round with fear) , JLZ etc.

Cool serious : D

WHY NOT stop a day and do a conf TO THESE alleged tops ( fraudulent ) would go hunting and Learning .

Once cheater , always cheat.

And a crew STILL Help one cowards processes .

Bebynho right ( helped a Banging eels in Miscellaneous GA no last trip).

hug,

beginner xBorges