Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Angry lol this ban isnt really fair

what advantages i take from 17000955/17052481 its just 60k or 70k? so take the stats back from me but dont give me unfair ban cause a problem isnt my it wasnt my problem that he played with multi and i didnt take any advantages so plz dont **** my round ... cause 3 days too much time my round will be ****ed cause just 60k? hope u will un my ban and take this 60k better than **** my round cause of 60k or 70k go take the stats from me and let me play lol...

Best regards

Hamada
    Last edited by Ham4da; 07-02-2015 at 01:53 PM.

60k = banned First Time i listen Omg Really No Comment Thx

Ban took 3 days was little.

Dear supporte Peppe69 gave me ban of six days for the same thing and did not show the least evidence for the same act, now the guy takes three and still asks to go out and get the status ( would have to take at least 6 as I took and lost rather the status , even not making a difference ) .

Thanks.

ye but u got ban for 3days when u had 5kk for 60k dirty ?? i think u had 100k it was 60k of them dirty so thats ok but not 5kk and ban for 60k this is really stuipd
    Quote Originally Posted by xBorges View Post

Dear supporte Peppe69 gave me ban of six days for the same thing and did not show the least evidence for the same act, now the guy takes three and still asks to go out and get the status ( would have to take at least 6 as I took and lost rather the status , even not making a difference ) .

Thanks.

Thanks.
    Your case was not like this.
    You was banned because you used multis.

The DELE For What?

What Reason 3 days for IT? WHY IT IS HAMADA ?

Peppe69 I sent very clear to you that these tops are benefited with a straight face .

Thanks.
    FIrst off all RULe 13 banning was changed for 2 rounds now. I dont know If you payed attention last round 2 major accounts were banned for 3 and 4 days respectively . You do not care what is the players name . Have a nice day . The problem is that in this case a mistake was made .. and I will explain now what it was.

Ok so first I have to say that I assume full responsibility for this mistake. Hamada was banned based an initial report that stated that he took part in a milk (34 hits on a gang). This info is 100% correct . In the initial report it was said that an account was used to milk that gang and that account ( rabbit) was a multi account . Now based on this Hamada was banned . Take in account Im not mentioning the stats won by him from this ,cause is not important because the number of ga's 34 was big and because we said that when they did this around 20 players suffered a disadvantage in the game.
    Now the problem is that the multi account that we initially thought it was used to milk the gang ( Joliet ) was used just for 5 GA's , and in all of this 5 GA's more players participated not Only HAmada . Now from this 5 GA's stats won by them is actually very very small .
    Now you would ask : But where are the 34 attacks.?
    Well this was a well planned milk : players from 3 different countries participated here , so they used rabbits from BRAzil , Lithuania and Egypt . There were around 8 rabbits involved all clean but 1 . We initially thought that HAMADA directly Milked the GANG only him and ROMEL plus the dirty rabbit . It was not correct .

Based on this new report ( OFC not all is presented here ) I have to admit that I made a mistake , as head of abuse I should check more the reports that arrive especially when we are talking about major cases and so based on this we decided to unban the account .
    Last edited by Bebynho20; 07-03-2015 at 09:51 AM.

a person as it is possible to sit in front of your computer 24 hours a day , this person does not work ? not studying ? do not sleep? does not do anything at all, just play the crims ? I walk any time of day , morning, afternoon, evening , madruga , ham4da is online when he is off back in less than 10 minutes, it is a zombie ? or have some bot playing him? stryker acted the same way and was banished , ham4da is superior to any other player , has advantages , is better than anyone ? yes, he spends a lot of money with the crims for it is a special player... thx!

Who say is only 1 person playing in that account?
    Last edited by Flavio92; 07-09-2015 at 06:58 PM.