Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Ham4da BOT SHAMELESS

already denounced a thousand times and no one does anything about it , they need to check his account! 24 hours online is not possible.... ! when does the alert noise, appear dead in the hospital... it kills me at least six times a day, I have no time or Mecher the mouse place before q he kill me... this is ridiculous , someone has to take providences about it, many players complain and no one does anything at all, this is ridiculous ... so that every passing day the crims gets worse .

Daniel4ever Guest

Hello,

Please send a ticket to Abuse Departament.

Quote Originally Posted by SYNK4i20 View Post
    already denounced a thousand times and no one does anything about it , they need to check his account! 24 hours online is not possible.... ! when does the alert noise, appear dead in the hospital... it kills me at least six times a day, I have no time or Mecher the mouse place before q he kill me... this is ridiculous , someone has to take providences about it, many players complain and no one does anything at all, this is ridiculous ... so that every passing day the crims gets worse .
    Well to be honest we are checking him daily. His attack times are normal taking in account he is top account now so he wont check who he actually hits , he just does it. This is a fact , If you are the biggest account in crims you will attack faster. Now , my question is : Are you robbing with 2 pages? Cause that may help a little.
    And make no mistake we are not sleeping , but assault macro is not that easy to detect but we do it and when we do it as you saw last week It wont matter your name , YOU WILL GET BANNED .
    So that being said , If he uses something he will get what he deserves.

Everyone knows h4mada still using ilegal resources but he probably spend a lot of money in creds..
    Players like Colorado, Simba, Rbk and Battman play fair and they wont get top because of bots.
    Sad but true

Quote Originally Posted by Quazy View Post
    Everyone knows h4mada still using ilegal resources but he probably spend a lot of money in creds..
    Players like Colorado, Simba, Rbk and Battman play fair and they wont get top because of bots.
    Sad but true
    Now I know who you are , you my 7th crew member in Abuse no? Well now since is clear you have all the accesses and you can see how many credits Hamada spent ( clearly many ) and you are so sure that Simba , RBk and all others do not use anything , Please check how many times HAmada was banned for Rule 5 and how many credits he spent that round .
    I'll be waiting your report on that .

Quote Originally Posted by Quazy View Post
    Sad but true
    LOL SAD BUT TRUE IS THE FACT THAT Mister colorado the real one has been detected playing with macro in previous versions so what the **** are you talking about? if Player A B OR C is playing fair or no. Only panel can say so you all that accuse people without evidences shut the **** up. If anyone of u thinks that player a b or c is cheating simply use the support to make a report. Only because u guys have the brain behind ur asses doesnt mean that everyone is like you guys... ACCEPT that are people better then u, faster then u and smarter then u and stf its annoying ur cry in forum

Look one thing U dont have time for nothing because atacking someone while hunting takes less then 1 second... how the hell you wanna move? Impossible! accept that fact that you die because you are noob. Accept the fact that is possible to atack people in less then a minute and stop crying... instead of crying that much It would be alot better to come here and make a topic asking to people how to atack fast like hamada do, instead of accusing him why U dont try to learn the game first?