Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

View Poll Results: Should gangs persist between rounds?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, this is the greatest thing since sliced bread!

4 19.05%
  • No!

17 80.95%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    One of the main reasons for letting gangs persist between rounds is that gangs can finally start receiving medals and badges!
    read this words and understand it well ,
    i think its a good idea to letting the gangs persist between rounds with leader only to receiving medals [ For Gang ]
    can i re-vote please LOl

its good idea

Quote Originally Posted by IDaRBaKa View Post
    read this words and understand it well ,
    i think its a good idea to letting the gangs persist between rounds with leader only to receiving medals [ For Gang ]
    can i re-vote please LOl
    Suppose the leader of previous round is not playing on the next round. What will be happened then?
    If most of the member of gank is not playing on next round and the gank still persist, will there be a slot for active players?

Quote Originally Posted by SepedaOntel View Post
    Suppose the leader of previous round is not playing on the next round. What will be happened then?
    If most of the member of gank is not playing on next round and the gank still persist, will there be a slot for active players?
    In that case ' the leader not playing ' he can give the gang to his friends to play and make a medal or badges on the gang profile same like your profile if you got top 1 inter you will receive a golden cup the same thing on the gang profile if the gang got top gang ; the gang will got a medal or something like that ; or he can keep the gang offline on that round ..
    for example gang [ Forgotten Family , ORDER and RESPECT , Sycslian boys , TBH ] if the leaders will not playing on next round ,, and the other members wants to play on their gang they can take the gang and playing to achieve a new rank for the gang
    that because every player is belong to a particular gang and its hard to enter another gangs
    and if they want to join another gang they are free to choice thats all
    Thanks ,

In that case ' the leader not playing ' he can give the gang to his friends to play and make a medal or badges on the gang profile same like your profile if you got top 1 inter you will receive a golden cup the same thing on the gang profile if the gang got top gang ; the gang will got a medal or something like that ; or he can keep the gang offline on that round ..
    for example gang [ Forgotten Family , ORDER and RESPECT , Sycslian boys , TBH ] if the leaders will not playing on next round ,, and the other members wants to play on their gang they can take the gang and playing to achieve a new rank for the gang
    that because every player is belong to a particular gang and its hard to enter another gangs
    and if they want to join another gang they are free to choice thats all
    Thanks ,
    then gang will be running through generations .
    Let me give you a case,
    A = friends of B
    B = friends of C
    C = friends of D
    C & D = enemy of A
    round 80, A is the leader, next round he is not playing, then he give the gang to B (round 81), then next round it's given to C (round 82) and D (round 83), while on round 81 & 82 A is not playing. But he is playing on round 83 where C gives the gang to D because he/she knows that A will be playing. Then A will come to claim "his gang", or worst, he is not allowed to enter the gang.

in players side, A will be angry to B because giving gang to C, and maybe A will create a new gang again and start from zero (what's the point wasting time creating a top gang if it is owned by other). or may be worst, A will be crying on forum asking for that gang back

in technical side, there will be so many gang ID that developers have to maintain every round. and may be later the gang become inactive and deleted (just like inactive accounts which already deleted by memox). In few years they play again and ask for restoring already deleted gang (this is suicide time bomb for crews, especially developers).

This is just my opinion.
    Regards

Hey !!

To be honest after some thought , i think this idea would be bad...

New players coming into TheCrims i think would find it hard to fit in especially if all the best people are stuck in 1 gang to begin with ..
    i think the gangs should start how they are every round ... from the bottom ... its not a bad idea just think this would not work for the new people that come to play this game...

Quote Originally Posted by VeNoMz View Post
    if all the best people are stuck in 1 gang to begin with ..
    We are already stuck in 1 gang
    ex,
    IF FF going to play next round i will join them if not i will join another gang no problem
    there's nothing for the new players they can create a new gang or try to join an old gang
    the gang members are known for everyone everyone have a special gang
    it's about gang persist only nothing more
    the gang will start from ( 0 ) ; 1 member ( leader )

SepedaOntel ;
    It's about gang persist only nothing more ;
    the gang will remain with the leader only and he will pick the active players
    it will make the gangs competition more exciting
    technical side ; memox offered that idea and he know how to manage it well i think
    Last edited by IDaRBaKa; 07-31-2015 at 12:50 PM.

SepedaOntel ;
    It's about gang persist only nothing more ;
    the gang will remain with the leader only and he will pick the active players
    it will make the gangs competition more exciting
    technical side ; memox offered that idea and he know how to manage it well i think
    Are you sure ?
    if leader is not playing in next round, why keeping the gang? just give the medal/badge to the player directly.
    that will be the real competition if you're referring to competition.
    I know memox try to make this game more fun, but I think he failed with this idea (IMHO).

and Mr. Memox is not joining his own poll thread discussion. Too busy preparing for new round. If preparing for new round is that hard, why create more problems?
    If creating new round is easy, why it takes so long?

I don't like this idea.. I want to keep TC as old school as possible.