Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

View Poll Results: Should gangs persist between rounds?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, this is the greatest thing since sliced bread!

4 19.05%
  • No!

17 80.95%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Let gangs persist between rounds?

For quite some time I've thought about letting gangs persist between rounds. The leader and it's members will then also stay between the rounds but all gang robbery participation stats, donations etc will be reset. One of the main reasons for letting gangs persist between rounds is that gangs can finally start receiving medals and badges!

What do you think? Is it a good idea or not?
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

I think it's a good Idea.....cause it's my idea

And by the way,Members shouldn't stay in gang,only the leader,and the leader can invite again what members he want.
    Last edited by EXPERIENTE; 07-29-2015 at 11:16 AM.

Agree Memox

i dissagree because only few persons will get medal of leader and it will make like 50 players who will win green medals keeping out from other people

What will happen if the leader is not playing for the next round?

i think its nice to see this idea being implemented
    go make a try

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    One of the main reasons for letting gangs persist between rounds is that gangs can finally start receiving medals and badges!
    read this words and understand it well ,
    i think its a good idea to letting the gangs persist between rounds with leader only to receiving medals [ For Gang ]
    can i re-vote please LOl

its good idea

Quote Originally Posted by IDaRBaKa View Post
    read this words and understand it well ,
    i think its a good idea to letting the gangs persist between rounds with leader only to receiving medals [ For Gang ]
    can i re-vote please LOl
    Suppose the leader of previous round is not playing on the next round. What will be happened then?
    If most of the member of gank is not playing on next round and the gank still persist, will there be a slot for active players?

Quote Originally Posted by SepedaOntel View Post
    Suppose the leader of previous round is not playing on the next round. What will be happened then?
    If most of the member of gank is not playing on next round and the gank still persist, will there be a slot for active players?
    In that case ' the leader not playing ' he can give the gang to his friends to play and make a medal or badges on the gang profile same like your profile if you got top 1 inter you will receive a golden cup the same thing on the gang profile if the gang got top gang ; the gang will got a medal or something like that ; or he can keep the gang offline on that round ..
    for example gang [ Forgotten Family , ORDER and RESPECT , Sycslian boys , TBH ] if the leaders will not playing on next round ,, and the other members wants to play on their gang they can take the gang and playing to achieve a new rank for the gang
    that because every player is belong to a particular gang and its hard to enter another gangs
    and if they want to join another gang they are free to choice thats all
    Thanks ,