Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: credits ?

Default credits ?

Hi to all you stop the zong pay method from greece and we can by only with Skrill method i dont have bank card and i cant pay with this way only i cant with my phone so please bring back the ZONG thx

Nah M8.Dont even try to buy credits with SMS,biggest lie ever.
    I tried to bought some time ago with sms,and after I sent sms they take my money and I got shit.This happened 3x times,but memox gave me credits back just 1 time,after I give him proof everytime.

In argentina, we dont have how buy creds, only sms found and are very expensive, i think that devs dont know abut argentina's economy

Zong seems to have left the Greece market and terminated their services. I've activated SMS payments through Fortumo instead.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by xBeckRO View Post
    Nah M8.Dont even try to buy credits with SMS,biggest lie ever.
    I tried to bought some time ago with sms,and after I sent sms they take my money and I got shit.This happened 3x times,but memox gave me credits back just 1 time,after I give him proof everytime.
    If you havent received the credits you bought you must contact us at the support center http://support.thecrims.com
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    If you havent received the credits you bought you must contact us at the support center http://support.thecrims.com
    First time I sent a ticket,your moderator said to me ,,Hi,

We still didn't receive any payments from your number,you should contact your phone operator to see where is the problem.

Regards, ''
    I talked with my mobile operator and they told me it's not a problem with my sim or phone and I can send sms without a problem.
    In the first ticket I give you proof I paid for credits and I didnt received anything.

In 2nd ticket you answered me this ,,memox

Posted On: 14 Feb 2015 03:12 PM
    Hi,

I'm sorry for these problems. They are unfortunately out of our control and it is regretful that you are affected by them. I have added 45 credits to your account and will look into to why you haven't received your credits automatically. Meanwhile please do not use the SMS payment option. Thanks for your support! ''

And I contacted you in the last time from beggining of round 78 I think on email (my email is : [email protected]) to tell you again I didnt received any credit.
    I show you proof but you still didnt give me credits.