Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Worst game ever

U guys made poll but u guys shouldnt let people without experience to vote. Why? Because they dont know what will be the consequences on the game. We dont want rave name to make our game easy... only to avoid long periods of boring search for someone when we hunt

on the game, Rave system shouldnt be like this. Becuase, first round with anonymous raves, people were putting max limits on raves and hunting in their raves so it was bad. Finaly you started to take 1 ticket for every entrance to your own rave. It is good idea. But name limits like this is bad. because lots of botters are on th game. I know you do your best but some of them are really goo botter and you cannot catch them using bot. So my opinion is to be able to put maximum limit in our raves but no min limit. And for every entrance in our own rave, 1 ticket goes. It is the best idea for me. Hunters can find people always because also in this game there are lots of hunters, looking around victims. So they all can kill each other and also robbers and others. Anonymous system is pretty good for me because it s hard to find each other easily

i agree wit n3nd ...

bring back old rave system where you are able to search ... make the hits again 1 every 6 hours and there you go problem sorted !

I see many good ideas here and some are almost the same with what i'm thinking as well. As you can all imagine we can't keep doing this, THE CRIMS must find an Identity and stick with it . For the moment we are still trying to bring to the Live version some new features that I'm sure will make the game more interesting and until we do that I hope we can find a way to solve the rave system .