Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Rave - 100k

Default Rave - 100k

Good morning, i did not understand why 100k.
    no one voted for it, last round had 350k limit complaints.
    They could take a vote about it !

Well you are correct , but last round we received many complaints about the rave system . This rave system is creating many problems since crims is split in 2 sides . Now this round it is 100 k but next round we may bring back limits and names for raves like 3 rounds ago . As I said it is very hard to find the middle way here since it seems that every decision that we make , voted or not voted by the players , is the wrong one.

since xx rounds with anonymous raves players and robbers ask whole crew for normal raves only stupid hunters and botters apply for anonymous raves that suck hard, bring back old good crims

but you guys could do polls, you guys are changing all round something.
    I believe that style that the game this is not to have milk.
    turn raves with names will have milk.

It would be better to vote
    ex: raves anonymous without respect maximum and minimum.

raves with names and regarding maximum and minimum.

raves about with no names.

why not this will turn more mess than this...

Hi, IMHO, all of these problems started when you change from multi account into single account.
    But, I don't think memox will change it into multi account system like the old days anymore.

I think what you can do in future is, for rave system, create a virtual victims on rave, just put it random, you can keep anonymous rave.
    When a hunter comes into rave, and meet other players account, there will be another 'virtual player' on the rave that can't hit players, only as victim.
    It will give times for less stats account to do surgery. Because hunter will select which victim he should hit first, if he could attack 2 players in less than 2 seconds, then you can assume it as botter. Because, even if he just does blind assault, he needs time to hit the victim, load the page result and select the other victim.

One more thing, please analyze response time from pusher server. This current round is too slow, I checked the load time, pusher has the longest load time using my current connection. The second longest in my test is from OpenSans gstatic. Why don't you use multi platform common fonts?
    You can use this reference http://web.mit.edu/jmorzins/www/fonts.html

Btw, this is just my opinion, and those response time analysis is in my case, using my own computer, and my network connection. It maybe different with others.

Regards.
    Last edited by SepedaOntel; 08-12-2015 at 03:32 PM.

I think rave system is good. But big problem is bot users. Because some of them,in my opinion, have found a way to hide bot on logs. Go and check people w,th your accounts or make some normal accounts for yourselves and check people how fast they hunt. I know fast players, ordinary players, slow players and how fast they hunt. I can understand now ,after all rounds I played and hunt, some people have been using some bots. You should find another way to find out bot users on the game. Because I am really uncomfortable about these bot users. I see some thinking like me...
    Also for some countries, there is always lags. I dont know how you can test it but maybe you can use proxy and test all country speeds on the game.
    I ve heard that when people uses proxy and changes it to Germany or another one, their speed gets faster.

Quote Originally Posted by kll View Post
    I think rave system is good. But big problem is bot users. Because some of them,in my opinion, have found a way to hide bot on logs. Go and check people w,th your accounts or make some normal accounts for yourselves and check people how fast they hunt. I know fast players, ordinary players, slow players and how fast they hunt. I can understand now ,after all rounds I played and hunt, some people have been using some bots. You should find another way to find out bot users on the game. Because I am really uncomfortable about these bot users. I see some thinking like me...
    Also for some countries, there is always lags. I dont know how you can test it but maybe you can use proxy and test all country speeds on the game.
    I ve heard that when people uses proxy and changes it to Germany or another one, their speed gets faster.
    I agree with you. Rave system is good as long as there is no bot users.
    But in case of proxy, there is a stupid rule in this game for that. They won't allow players using proxy. CMIIW.

I think devs and crews should think more how to solve all these problems. Not only by joining into the game itself. They should create a specific method, not only based on logs.
    Check the request time when they enter and out from raves, create random html structure and class, random button positions, and random javascript function name, random number of parameter in requests, so many things that they can do for that.

Regards