Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lag lag lag

Default Lag lag lag

Hey memox,can you tell me why we have lag?
    It's morning,there are 200 players online and still I need to wait 5 seconds to wait a page to load WTF
    I understand when it happens in night,when there are 700-800 players online but this happens everytime
    Don't put your moderators right now to tell me that I have bad internet cause it's not true,this happen to every player from this game ,you can answer here too why we have such big lag,by the way look on my internet stats http://postimg.org/image/9vpy45c8x/full/

Now,i wait your answer,be a honest man and dont put your moderators to answer me
    Last edited by xBeckRO; 08-13-2015 at 08:38 AM.

You have been attacked by MISSISSIPIIII Day 27 @ 11:03
    You lost the match.
    Your intelligence decreased with 3232.8.
    Your strength decreased with 5376.7.
    Your charisma decreased with 1857.6.
    Your tolerance decreased with 3089.Your weapon did 27810 damage.
    Lag,Lag,Lag mann,I entered the club,the page didnt want to reload,I heard the relation sound,I clicked on surgery imediatly,and boom,the button was stucked,it didnt want to load Funny No ?And again I lose stats,how about this problem Mr,Memox?
    And I didnt even post all attacks I lost because of your lag I couldn't see who is in club and the surgery button just dont want to load ,I keep loss stats and you dont do nothing
    How about to give me stats back,cause it's not my fault about this lag,I pressed on surgery instantly,and it dont want to load,neverrrrrrr.

A 5 second lag sounds extreme. Please do a trace round and post me the results so I can talk to our datacenter about it. As I've written in previous posts to you there were similar issues with a Brazil internet provider last round that all of a sudden just fixed itself. Here is how you do a trace route: https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en...-a-traceroute- (dont forget to replace yourdomain.com with thecrims.com).
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

http://postimg.org/image/ebedwpi6n/ here you go memox,and now how about give me stats back ?

Stats are not given back because of lag. Lags can have many different origins. I will talk to our datacenter about your trace route.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    Stats are not given back because of lag. Lags can have many different origins. I will talk to our datacenter about your trace route.
    Yes,but you can restore others players gangs When they delete it intentionally just to see you do it
    Or you can give to others players stats back ,after they are put on GA

And to not give me credits I paid for and I give you proof,and to not give me stats back,after the surgery button get stuck everytime,you can check logs,it take even 5-10 seconds to load sometimes
    Last edited by xBeckRO; 08-13-2015 at 09:27 AM.

Now you are being silly.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

No,I'm not ,why you make exception for others players,and dont make an exception for me and give me back 20k stats?
    Yeah,cause most of them spend hundreds of dollars in this game,that's why.
    You can close this topic,it's useless.

hahaha come on beck, 20k stats for you is nothing
    you can get it easily instead of begging restoration

Dear Captain Memox, please taking this lag issue as serious as u can. Its getting worse everyday, even now with the rob pages too .. and with additional pleasant BOTTERS ! yup a lag in a rave (no loading), red/sound alert and finally awakened in hospital while stunning with a disbelief shock fellings, its totally different from the last round.

Theres absolutely something not right goin on here.. please investigate harder .. Thanks a bunch sir..

And related to lag issues theres some feedbacks that may help (Its only a not worthy idea of mine so dont take it seriously ) :

1. can u create a spesific mode for each professions which can be switch on/off by players eg. hunters mode shows only component/menus used to hunt only (Raves, Hospital and Smack options) while robbers can have available menu of Rob and shortcut buttons of surgery. its likely will speed up the loading process since theres no need to load all the unnecessary menus, even u can hide all the irrelevant information such as current level/profession, respects , active equipment, total onlines or else.

In short, it will be like in the hospital , no left frame menus available. Surely will make advantages for all of professions types , "maybe" it will even reduce numbers of botters since hunting can be done faster.

2. Since the raves now are anonymous and random, theres no need to load all the raves in nightlife page. Say limit the number of shown raves to 10.

thats all , cheers ..