Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by xBeckRO View Post
    Still not good idea,I played with 512kb/s and the only time someone catched me was when I put my sounds off,in rest of case I escaped without a problem.
    Yes because you have a good DNS server from your ISP. Please find out how internet works, how you surf on internet. that's why memox asked you to do traceroute. Then you will understand why I said for same 2Mbps connection, if the DNS server is different, the result will be different.

Ok,but it's not my fault in your country you have shit internet.
    I dont think memox will change the game just cause some guys have bad internet just like he did not returned my stats back after my page got stucked everytime I tried to make surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by xBeckRO View Post
    Ok,but it's not my fault in your country you have shit internet.
    I dont think memox will change the game just cause some guys have bad internet just like he did not returned my stats back after my page got stucked everytime I tried to make surgery.
    Yes it's not your fault. But if memox wants player keep playing this game even with 'slow' internet, he should consider it. That's why I said before, is this game made for fast connection players only? Now you blame memox for your stats, kid, losing stats is not the problem. Creating this game so everyone can have fun and having same advantages is the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by SepedaOntel View Post
    Yes it's not your fault. But if memox wants player keep playing this game even with 'slow' internet, he should consider it. That's why I said before, is this game made for fast connection players only? Now you blame memox for your stats, kid, losing stats is not the problem. Creating this game so everyone can have fun and having same advantages is the problem.
    I think you are the noob here,if you tell me losing stats it's not a problem,then you can't have fun without this idea being added in game?
    Rekt my friend.
    Last edited by xBeckRO; 08-14-2015 at 07:39 PM.

losing stats because of normal assault is ok, but botter assault? Oh shit yes it will be ok

Hi SepedaOntel and thanks again for sharing ideas.

I'm not sure about this system with " virtual players", basically there would be stats gained and lost from the "system", and in my opinion this should be maintained between players. In the other hand, we know that most hunters use a shortcut key to quickly select the victim, this would be a problem because or they hit the player or they hit the " virtual player" and as you suggest they might win or lose.

There is complaints about hunters being fast, but if we analyse this, we will see that at least 50% are new players that dont know how to escape fast. That said, there is always space for improvements and we count with suggestions from the players to improve the game.
    Last edited by ShadowsPT; 08-14-2015 at 08:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SepedaOntel View Post
    losing stats because of normal assault is ok, but botter assault? Oh shit yes it will be ok
    If you think someone is cheating go report it on support,that's why memox invented the abuse team

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowsPT View Post
    Hi SepedaOntel and thanks again for sharing ideas.

I'm not sure about this system with " virtual players", basically there would be stats gained and lost for the "system", and in my opinion this should be maintained between players. In the other hand, we know that most hunters use a shortcut key to quickly select the victim, this would be a problem because or they hit the player or they hit the " virtual player" and as you suggest they might win or lose.

There is complaints about hunters being fast, but if we analyse this, we will see that at least 50% are new players that dont know how to escape fast. That said, there is always space for improvements and we count with suggestions from the players to improve the game.
    Thanks ShadowsPT, yes, this thing may be an issue, but it's nearly same with current FC, losing stats but those stats goes to "system".
    It's a bit odd right?

Hunter being fast is ok, but what happened is, when we trigger an event on this game, there will be delays to generate request, sending request to server, receiving response, and render the result on browser. That kind of process need at least 1s, especially when peak time where most players are online. Not all players have same connection and same computer speed when rendering the result on browser.

We assume new players don't know how to safely refill stamina in rave. They got hit, and they lost their "appetite" on this game. Players will be less. Hunting will be more difficult since number of players are decreasing. We don't want such thing to be happened right? It's the same with slow internet connection players.

Anyway, this is just an idea. Feel free to discuss it with devs. I can only show my passion on this game through ideas, can't go back playing. Because my real life needs me.
    Regards.
    Last edited by SepedaOntel; 08-14-2015 at 08:14 PM.