Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default wierd glitch!!! help

Screen Shot 2015-08-24 at 8.53.45 pm.jpg

for some reason lately when i join a gang robbery the image with details of the robbery is different to what the gang is doing. As you can see in the image i provided the gang is robbing gill bates but it is showing me something different, i tried closing and opening again.. no difference.

Also another thing i find that sometimes the single robbery reward and difficult changes. i dont have picture of that because it happens without warning but 2 hrs earlier today i was robbing mafia bosss with difficult of about 32000 and reward between 330000 and 440000 and then i stop playing a bit and i come back and the difficulty shot up to 510000 with rewards 1 million to 1.5 million. this happened many other times that the values change, not sure if this is a glitch or what.

help?

Hi masryasly,

I will send this print to our developer. About the rewards that's normal, we have 2 random types of events than can come in some day, you must check the newspaper everytime the day change. One will increase the difficulty of the rob and consequently the reward, and another will just increase the money reward.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowsPT View Post
    Hi masryasly,

I will send this print to our developer. About the rewards that's normal, we have 2 random types of events than can come in some day, you must check the newspaper everytime the day change. One will increase the difficulty of the rob and consequently the reward, and another will just increase the money reward.
    Thank you yeah im sorry i figured that newspaper thing a few hours after i sent this inquiry. but the first issue i mentioned is still as it is.