Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Lightbulb Idea about gang armours

Dear Gents,
    Greetings ,,, i have one idea about gang armours , as we can put this option for the gangs it will be for Example as below :
    Gang armour for protect your gang from the attacks for 20000000000$ also will increase gang points as a normal donation and it will be in assault donation part. i think this idea will be good for all gangs .

Best Regards ,,

DeMO
    Last edited by DeMO; 08-30-2015 at 11:54 PM.

hahaha,I think bad idea.
    If you miss someone in club,and you think he put you on GA,take overdose

Dear Cristii,
    i think u didn't get the point , that armours will do the same job in single attacks but for the gang , it will give the gang more tolerance than it have . for example will increase the gang tolerance to 25% more .

Quote Originally Posted by DeMO View Post
    Dear Cristii,
    i think u didn't get the point , that armours will do the same job in single attacks but for the gang , it will give the gang more tolerance than it have . for example will increase the gang tolerance to 25% more .
    I get the idea,but you already have the assault strategy that makes your gang more powerful against others gangs.
    So I don't know why you came with this idea,honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Cristii View Post
    I get the idea,but you already have the assault strategy that makes your gang more powerful against others gangs.
    So I don't know why you came with this idea,honestly.
    Dear Cristii,
    it is not the same , that idea i talking about will be Extra power for the gang .