Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default named raves - bad idea

i think you wanted to make game where everyone can win... with raves with names it´s just again team game. it´s gonna be just milking and milking all over the round and same with top killers... this change killed game again... i think many people playing tc is able to write top 5 teams and 4 of 5 will be right... ok, you gonna write that people wanted this but they also wrote they want back old crims and how many of them play on classic ? i think best is anonymous raves with 2 level (one of them would be up to same respect level like protection on bewbies and second over this range)

O pior foi retirar o auto kick. O cara pode deixar um spy na tua boate o dia todo esperando vc entrar... é uma merda isso.
    Sei que vão dizer que não tem spy, por que não pode usar multi acc, mas todos sabemos que o que mais tem nesse jogo é spy.
    Quero o limite de tempo na boate de volta.

why are you complaining for ? its much better like this so far , your the only little squirt that has complained. you dont have a team ? go make some friends its what the game is about , lets remove the raves and keep just training would that be better ? idiot ....

and if you cant hunt or make stats in this rave system.. then sorry to say this game is not for you , go play clash of clans

Quote Originally Posted by AzTeKz View Post
    why are you complaining for ? its much better like this so far , your the only little squirt that has complained. you dont have a team ? go make some friends its what the game is about , lets remove the raves and keep just training would that be better ? idiot ....

and if you cant hunt or make stats in this rave system.. then sorry to say this game is not for you , go play clash of clans
    Oh my GOD,go play Classic if you want named raves.
    All what you know to do is to robb like ****ing retards.Go learn to hunt.Don't make an x1 accounts like noobs and start hunting on limits.
    That's all what 80% of crims can do.
    Go learn make surgery if you complain,it's not that hard.
    But ofc,you like to put limit in your rave,and robb all the time.