Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Angry WTF this new type of select victim

Who like this ? A big white type to select, poor idea!! Big hunters who like to play this only to kill and smack all, and laught a lot will stop, i was horrible, who like this ? and who unliked ? i hate!

Last edited by jlz; 09-09-2015 at 05:05 PM.

I've talked with Bebynho first time to tell him I don't like this idea.
    But after the talk end,I understand this idea is good,because it prevent players to use bots for end+enter.
    If you really are a good hunter,prove that with this type of select victim tab.
    Last edited by Cristii; 09-09-2015 at 06:12 PM.

agreed with cristii ,

JLZ - this means now you have to hunt like the normal people , if you dont like it ... then dont play

I Just tested this button and still its possible to Use x-mouse to hunt with. Still its bootable. Nothing changed with this button so what is the idea behind it?

The fact is u cannot use end + enter thats all! But hunt speed will not change once u get used to the new button layout.

We are experimenting with different select components that makes it harder to use macros or easier for us to detect them.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    We are experimenting with different select components that makes it harder to use macros or easier for us to detect them.
    @Memox: Have you test your "new" version with monkey script detection? Because, I think it's still possible to play with it using angular controllers and monkeys

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    Shit update,your idea to prevent bots to use end+enter was good but update is shit.
    I tested on beta,and you didn't solved shit,bots still have an advantage with x-mouse just like Flavio92 said.
    And it's more hard to detect bots with this type of ,,select victim'' bar

TEsted with FLAVIO, FOUND AND = BANNED So this actually works . Now if you do not like this please go cry to the people that actually use XMouse .. They know who they are ...... have a nice day.

PS: this subject is closed unless you guys come up with a better idea