Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: F.u.c.k off

Default F.u.c.k off

So Mr.Peppe69 can you answer here please,why you banned me?
    I mean,if you have suspicions about a player who use bot,you need to check him till you have good proofs,not like you did on me
    In the ticket I made to abuse team,you tell me that you discovered something strange in my logs and that's the reason of ban.
    Can you tell me what is that strange thing?I still don't understand
    Also,you told me that I need to contact you on skype to show you I play fair,but man,WHERE IS YOUR ****ING LOGIC,WHEN YOU GIVE ME BAN?
    If I would really use bot like you said,why you would tell me to show you how I hunt on skype ?
    Or you don't even have proofs,and you like to ban players just like you want ?
    Oh wait,I think I catched one of your friends on GA/Single attack and now I take ban :d
    Man,stop give advantage to your friends.

If I would really use bot and you would have proofs,You won't tell me to contact me on skype to show you how I hunt,cause logs speak

And there,you don't even want to answer.

Be a honest man,and answer here,cause on ticket you won't answer anymore,and on skype you don't even see what I write

Hi Becky,

In order to complain about your ban, submit a ticket to support center, http://support.thecrims.com/ and select Abuse - Complaints only section. If you already did that, abuse members will contact you there.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowsPT View Post
    Hi Becky,

In order to complain about your ban, submit a ticket to support center, http://support.thecrims.com/ and select Abuse - Complaints only section. If you already did that, abuse members will contact you there.
    bla bla bla bla bla,I already did it,I want an answer here,cause there no one gives a ****

Hi there,

First, we don't talk about bans here in the forum.
    Please, you must wait.
    Soon we will contact you.

Have a nice day!

Hello Becky.

Do you really want to solve something here? Because I see that your topic name is "**** off" and most of your words were only to badmouth the crew, you didn't even sent any useful information.

All the abuse actions are made in group, so this is a group decision not only Peppe's decision, and surely you can complain about it and try to prove yourself that you were not a cheater, but this is not the way you will solve the things.

As Shadows already explained, you can complain about this decision using the support center and as Peppe already said as well, you are free to contact him in skype as a second chance to prove you are a great a player.

Best regards,
    TheUnd3ad
    Last edited by TheUnd3ad; 09-24-2015 at 07:24 PM.
    TheCrims Partner
    Sales Manager

TheCrimsBr