Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Looking for active gang for future editions

Hello there.

My name is Adrian and I'm 25 years old. I've started my adventure with TC very long time ago, when the main reward was PS2 if I remember correct, my 1st round that i played was round number 5 with d3vilo, scorpow and rest.

I play mostly from time to time since all my mates from gang "Ekipa Centrum" stopped with the crims. We used to play on Toni3k, me and Czarny and as the beggining gang we did pretty good.
    I want to play more and give all my best at this game but alone I can't do that much thats why I'm here.

I'm a loyal player who never sell out gang for a profits, i threat this game pretty much as real life, i mean i never sell or give up on friends in life so i won't do the same here. I'm from Poland but it doesn't mean i'm looking for a polish gang, game is game so I don't hate brasils, romanians or anyone just for killing me or my gang in past, no hard feelings, never

I can offer my help with stats, i know pretty much how all works but i'm ready for new tips etc.
    That's pretty much it, for more questions You can feel free to ask me.

Cheers and have a nice day guys

EDIT: My skype is "c1...." with 4x dot at the end
    Last edited by Ce1; 09-29-2015 at 07:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ce1 View Post
    Hello there.

My name is Adrian and I'm 25 years old. I've started my adventure with TC very long time ago, when the main reward was PS2 if I remember correct, my 1st round that i played was round number 5 with d3vilo, scorpow and rest.

I play mostly from time to time since all my mates from gang "Ekipa Centrum" stopped with the crims. We used to play on Toni3k, me and Czarny and as the beggining gang we did pretty good.
    I want to play more and give all my best at this game but alone I can't do that much thats why I'm here.

I'm a loyal player who never sell out gang for a profits, i threat this game pretty much as real life, i mean i never sell or give up on friends in life so i won't do the same here. I'm from Poland but it doesn't mean i'm looking for a polish gang, game is game so I don't hate brasils, romanians or anyone just for killing me or my gang in past, no hard feelings, never

I can offer my help with stats, i know pretty much how all works but i'm ready for new tips etc.
    That's pretty much it, for more questions You can feel free to ask me.

Cheers and have a nice day guys
    I recommend that you edit your post and leave your skype contact here, will that any leader of any gang read your post and want to recruit you for his gang, he will want to contact you, so leave your Skype contact !

Hello there Thanks for advice I edited my post

No need to search for a permanent gang.Just enter in a random gang when you need to robb or want some stats from GA.
    And never let your account in gang over a night.You will be milked.

Quote Originally Posted by BecKING View Post
    No need to search for a permanent gang.Just enter in a random gang when you need to robb or want some stats from GA.
    And never let your account in gang over a night.You will be milked.
    Surely bro, never offiline into any gang.