Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Boa noite crew,
    Eu tenho jogado bastante a versão beta, pra poder treinar pro oficial, e vejo que o servidor teria mais jogadores, se o beta tivesse mais players...
    Com essa visão, acho que se o servidor tivesse algumas características a mais como o oficial.
    Sendo assim, adicionando as Medalhas, Rounds sequenciais, botão "Increment" para todas as missões do "O Beco", e mais algumas pequenas funções do outro servidor.
    Agradeço desde já a atenção!

Quote Originally Posted by ReiiDoCrimeBR View Post
    Boa noite crew,
    Eu tenho jogado bastante a versão beta, pra poder treinar pro oficial, e vejo que o servidor teria mais jogadores, se o beta tivesse mais players...
    Com essa visão, acho que se o servidor tivesse algumas características a mais como o oficial.
    Sendo assim, adicionando as Medalhas, Rounds sequenciais, botão "Increment" para todas as missões do "O Beco", e mais algumas pequenas funções do outro servidor.
    Agradeço desde já a atenção!
    Agradecemos o seu feedback!
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Abuse Team Leader

Good Morning!
    This idea of ​​medals for the best classes by country had already said and I think this recognition is worthy and will makes the game more competitive and exciting
    _
    I think I should have a medal for the first 3 gangs, only this way it damages more than 1 really fighting for the top ...
    _

Bebynho this way to hunt or options to kill only 3 times a day and 10 times the same player is killing the murderers and every day that passes I see that this classes is getting stale, in a few days the killer will turn the next gagster will not have plays playing with her |
    _

The killers ask for help, and they want a more lively and fun game, after all after the 30th it is already very difficult to find plays in the raves
    _

Bebynho think that many things need to be redone and some I see that it would be better to go back the way before

-
    Another thing should have an option after the day 100 - 130 (with credits and of course) to "hide the respect" after stealing of high and complicated respect

Mais uma tentativa de contribuição, inté!

http://forum.thecrims.com/showthread...item-de-niveis