Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Exclamation Suggestion about bans and accounts

Hello,

I think u should make like 3 times ban = account delete.

We don't want to give the players a negative message about ban that it's not that easy to cheat and even if u get caught u will have your account back for next round , Since accounts now have medals and achievements + credits ( if exists ) , Players need to fear the bans more so they don't keep on cheating every round, Cuz now u can see many players got banned 7 times n 9 times before and this is totally not good to see for new players or even old players.

I Hope my idea is clear.

Hi, yes your idea is clear . Some rounds ago I had a meeting with our developer about this subject and we came up with 3 and 6 months period for repeated bans of course depending on the situation. Now make no mistake , for us wont make any difference how old or how many medals the account has we will ban that account .
    Now the perma ban of one account or deleting 1 account doesn't help much since they can make a new account . We need to try and make them not break the rules. In a perfect world that would be great .

They won't stop dude that's the point , only thing that will stop them their account which got medals n shit cuz many players appreciate these stuff so they won't cheat not being afraid of getting banned but scared 2 lose his main account and start a new account.