Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kloss View Post
    i dont cry because for me its nevermind we loose or win. for us the most important is how we play order and reespect?? i think no respect anymore. aaaa and maybe we take top2 but we are not liar like you.. shame on you guys.
    Did you ever noticed this is the crims and not farmville or the friends? You should notice this once your friends are always giving their ass to us.

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    You really do not understand the rules of game do you ? But I do know that this forum is not a supermarket so please sell your hats on a different forum .
    mimimimimi...

Back to school jhow, because not yet learned to interpret a mere text. But since it is so rejected in real life, please do not wanted to be someone at The Crims, because you are not!

Rules? There are rules? HAHAHAHAHAHA

Kisses light ;**
    Last edited by PadreEstripador; 12-02-2015 at 12:42 AM.

Very MIMIMIMIMIMIMI the rules are within the game, not in a skype (single ve any transfer of something or know it, skype TheCrims one thing no other ........ please MIMIMIMIMIMIMI !!!!!

First of all, it is none of my business but I would like to share my opinions.

1. On this game, everyone tries to buy people for hits, for gang points or etc. That is a very common behavior on the game and you cannot blame people. All you have to do is to have loyal and real members in your gangs. If you do not, they may sell you even for nothing without any price. SO GET YOURSELF LOYAL PLAYERS AND DO NOT BLAME PEOPLE OR CRY.

2. For the rule, people do not get bans for nothing. For bans, you should have transferred credits and stats and there should be proof for this. Now, there is a chat conversation as proof but where is the reason for ban. A concrete reason. So there is nothing to ban people for this conversation.

3. NOW THE REAL ONE. Before you critisize people here with their words, please look up yourself. You all know some people donot know great English even some of them use Google Translate. So if there is a proverb on their culture like this, they can try to use it on English as well Fulen did. We are all sure about what fulen wanted to say there. He just wanted to say that he keeps his promisses and do what he says. He used translator for this, maybe and he came up with this. So do you have to blame him or you can shame on yourselves because of that you bring it on here.

P.S; All here who comments, they all tried to buy people in the past or they tried to sell their gang and their member at least once. So please do not come here with this and go look on the mirror. Maybe you can remember what you have done till now similar to this.

Best Regards from a noob.
    Thanks in Advance
    eagleking52

those guys are psycopaths, lying by their family names just shows it. its sad that they are most of the time the CREW members, soo with this system we have 100~300 ppl online, while every new guy that comes to tc gets milked by those crazy guys just couse the game developers are close friends of them. flavio92 wouldnt get even top 20 int if he wasnt in this 'team' bs. tc isnt a solo game and prob will never be, and guess what, ppl dont usually starts playing a game with 'teams'

Quote Originally Posted by Plant View Post
    You are right Kloss. Fulen has 50 slots on top gg. And what about u? 0? hhh
    Cry more

C ya
    wp, lied for ur family for 48k stats on a internet game (y) !

and inb4 some1 brings the 'pool' where players voted for this ga bs system, let me say that every ppl that stops playing when they wake up with 0 stats, DONT VOTE, dont we have already a classic tc where u can play in team/and thousands of accounts that we know Flavio92 (psycooo) & crew do?

PESSOAL É O SEGUINTE, ESSE MEMBRO FEZ O PAPEL DELE DE LEAL E TEM GENTE QUE NÃO AGE DO MESMO JEITO E SE VENDE A TROCO DE NADA, NENHUM MOMENTO OUVE TRANSFERÊNCIA DE CRÉDITOS EM NENHUM HIT E A CAÇA VAI CONTINUAR E A CADA TAPA QUE ELES TOMAREM VÃO FICAR CADA VEZ TEMIDO.
    BOM JOGO A TODOS, ESSE É O THECRIMS E COMO O eagleking52 disse: "Tudo que você tem a fazer é ter membros leais e verdadeiros em suas gangues. Se você não fizer isso, eles podem vender-lhe mesmo para nada, sem qualquer preço. Obtenha-se assim jogadores leais E NÃO culpar as pessoas ou chorar."

SEM MIMI E O QUE TEM PARA ATÉ O FINAL DO ROUND É PORRADA.

QUE VENÇA O MELHOR.

BAHAHAHA

n3nd

when will you get a life ??

Quote Originally Posted by xBorges View Post
    PESSOAL É O SEGUINTE, ESSE MEMBRO FEZ O PAPEL DELE DE LEAL E TEM GENTE QUE NÃO AGE DO MESMO JEITO E SE VENDE A TROCO DE NADA, NENHUM MOMENTO OUVE TRANSFERÊNCIA DE CRÉDITOS EM NENHUM HIT E A CAÇA VAI CONTINUAR E A CADA TAPA QUE ELES TOMAREM VÃO FICAR CADA VEZ TEMIDO.
    BOM JOGO A TODOS, ESSE É O THECRIMS E COMO O eagleking52 disse: "Tudo que você tem a fazer é ter membros leais e verdadeiros em suas gangues. Se você não fizer isso, eles podem vender-lhe mesmo para nada, sem qualquer preço. Obtenha-se assim jogadores leais E NÃO culpar as pessoas ou chorar."

SEM MIMI E O QUE TEM PARA ATÉ O FINAL DO ROUND É PORRADA.

QUE VENÇA O MELHOR.
    que vença o melhor time.*