Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default BETA VERSION Corruption

So... Im in fight for top 5 in beta version .. Its day 153, and the round ends in day 156 , but my productions are on fire, and i still have a last trick in my sleeve: the last blackmarket item!

With that said , i wait till day 154 to come, and i activate my item at day 153 , for arround 22:00, so i can get some transactions before day ends ...

The day has ended, and im waiting 3 minutes to login , get drugs from 4100 buildings , and get those drugs that are in the dealer, so i can still make profit ... the top 5 player has 14kk respect , and i have 13kk at the time .... with drugs, i can easly reach 16-17kk , and get my top 5 place.

HOWEVER ...

After the 3 minutes passed, my browser returns me to the login page from beta version ( not normal, usually just logs in newspaper section, as always ) ...

I try to login in my account, and i receave this message: "Não podes fazer login de outro país 48horas após o último login" ....

Today , i still try to login in my account, and i still receave that message ...
    Couldnt log anymore till end of the round ...

No top 5 for me , just ended in place 7 , i have a feeling that everything i made in that round was for NOTHING ... seriously, and when i go to statistics , i saw people from top5 online, like "TwoPlayers" , "Demiental", etc ....

What the hell happened there ? I usually dont like to talk about corruption, admins helping players ( since top 3 players are all from same gg, where the gang leader is Peppe69 ( lol )

So ...

Thanks for reading this, i wont complain anymore cause i will leave this game (too much time wasted for what have happened : about 90:00 hours online in my character for nothing ) .
    Im just doing this so you can get better with this game , so this doesnt happen in future with someone ...

Good hunts, and cya some day

PS : I wont make any tickets , as i did, and the person who awsered me does his job so bad that didnt even realized that i was talking about BETA version so, i just laught and close the tab ( lol )

hello 'gangsta'!

First of all, in beta u can do anything u want, There is no restriction!
    It serves to test the game and nothing else!

Corruption on Beta version? big LOL
    many people live with paranoid conspiracies in their heads!

Abuse Team | Planning Team
    CREW MEMBER

Hi again ,

Well the person that answered you , me , was very surprised that a person can complain about corruption when he is breaking the rules. I repeat BETA IS FOR TESTING , IF we are to apply the rules we would not have any players there cause all would be banned .
    Now the fact that we create a top gang , that is international , is to help players pass level faster so they can actually TEST , because this is why we have BETA. So the admin that is leader is not there to help any player win top.
    And trust me I knew you were talking about BETA , I was just very surprised . Have a nice day and thx for testing . Im waiting for your feedback and reports about bugs.

Okay, I would agree that talking about corruption on beta is a big thing.
    BUT, I have to admit, that something was wrong there. I had the same situation that I could not log in during the last TC days on beta.
    I saw people from top increasing their respect, but I could not log in, because it said that i logged in from another country and have to wait 48 hrs.
    It seems that many people had this problem - my close friend too.

And of course it is only for testing. BUT tests with strategies you can have and play are also very important.
    Maybe even the most imprtant, because if some players will find bugs in the last, THE MOST IMPORTANT days it may change everything in the top.
    So I would say this issue should be examined further why so many players could not log in during last days. And it is just not fair, that someone lost time on playing beta, maybe for testing, maybe just for fun. But still, getting top on beta gives some satisfaction...

Hey ChujeMuje,

Our developers are aware about this problem and it has been fixed now,
    Thanks for being with us.

Regards,
    TheCrims.com Crew

Good friends are like stars.
    You don't always see them,
    but you always know they are there.