Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Again About Beta

Something clearly its not OK with top 1 beta, so as top 1 killers ... lets see : My Time Online (we are in day 65, i repeat, day 65)

photo host

Another guy from top 5 online time :

image hosting 15mb

and now the top 1 online time (lol, i didnt knew it would be possible but , at day 65, look at this)

pic hosting

So ... you could at least fake that you care even that is just a little bit for beta server ... and that top 1 that no one ever saw hauting with 20 hours online and 300 kills, all from the same characters lol ... come on ...

Hello PsyVTEC,

Well my friend, TC BETA is just a version for tests of current round (find bugs).
    Because it is a test version, we don't ban any account there.

Best regards

Hello PsyVTEC,

He has more time online in the account, why he activated the option to not Auto-logout due to inactivity, since beginning the game he came every day to play and spent hours in front of the playing computer, this is why he has this all the time online!

lol im pretty sure thats not true ...

Quote Originally Posted by PsyVTEC View Post
    lol im pretty sure thats not true ...
    Well my friend, TC BETA is just a version for tests of current round (find bugs).
    Because it is a test version, we don't ban any account there.

Hi there,

I want to explain to you that as Peppe said we have BETA just to test new features and we do not put a lot resources into banning people but this is not something new and let me explain why . BETA version can be resetted at any time IF we need to implement new things.
    Even if we ban the multies that people create that takes time that our ABUSE members do not have since they have to take care of live version.

Hahaha,I laughed so hard at this
    I had last round when I played for top kills 400h,and most of them were cause I didn't turned off my laptop,and it always was online.
    And it's not anything to do on beta,just to prepare for new round on live version,and to find some bugs.
    If you want to win something,go play on live version cause on beta you won't win any medal/skull.
    You waste your time on beta.