Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Lightbulb ideas for next round

Hello everyone,
    i am playing this round and i have some ideas for the next round
    First of all i think we should reduce number of kills for godfather level. 20 kills are too many especially if you are a robber not a hunter. a number of 10 i think sounds better or maybe we can include kills to other levels. If you want to become ''Capo'' for example you must have at least 5 kills something like that...(Remember on those rounds we are Gangster not Hitman)
    Second i think you should increase number of credis on the dice roll. You spend 6 creds and you have the chance to win only 10? Or you spent 4 creds and you have the chance to win only 5? i think you should increase those numbers.
    Third i think you should also increase the prices in lottery. The recent winning prices are very low...Its very difficult to catch 6 numbers but even if you made it you will earn only 18,5m (+ creds ofc) 4 numbers gives only 19k (rιdiculous)
    KALHMERA ELLADA-GrAlliance

Hello Xzibit64,

- You're gangster but you have the option of how you want to use your 'SKILL POINTS' '.
    Start of round is easy to get kills, you simply activate 'SKILL POINTS' 'in ''Assault Power'', and make their deaths, remember that you can reset three times its' SKILL POINTS ''.

- Really I agree with you, who play '' Dice game'' always spends more credits and win much few credits, you are not the first to complain about this tool, I think it has to change some values about this.

Thank for you feedback!
    Last edited by Peppe69; 05-23-2016 at 06:29 AM.

Yes i know about skill points but that does mean people have the chance to choose how they want to use those skill points... Remember it costs 20 creds to change those skills and you have the chance to change only 3 times per round. + there are many players who begun the game later not the first crims day so become more difficult for them to take all those kills. In previous round kills was only 5 and suddenly became 20. Thats way i am saying to make it 10.
    Also what about include kills in some middle level for example ''Capo''. If you want to be Capo you must have killed 5 players...

Hello Xzibit34,

Being a Godfather shouldn't be that simple. I think 20 kills are good. Did you ever think about how many people Don Corleone killed to be a Godfather?

You don't play dice game to win only credits, do you? There are too many other good opportunities, especially winning 15 tickets. Or winning 30 of buildings when you are on your maximum level for buildings quantity.

You have right about lottery, it's quite difficult to presume 6 numbers. It should be updated in my point of view.

Thank you for your efforts to make this game better!

Best Regards,
    EMRE
    “Every dog has his day.”

EMRE THE LORD

Well , like Emre said 20 is not a lot in my opinion since now your friends can give you kills . About credits in dice roll I have to point out that you have 2 rolls so If you get credits 2 times it = 20 credits . That is not a lot but is a free a free roll , anyway that being said next round we will give a free roll , we are still deciding If it should be the 2 credits one or the 4 .

But the hole think is to get those kills by hunting not taking free kills from some of your friends... Thats way i said before maybe including kills in some middle level we wanna enforce people to make battles and hunt. for example you must have at least 5 kills for CAPO level...
    In privious round in dice roll you had the chance to won more creds...personally i won 19 creds once and another time 9 that means 19+9=28 and i spent only 5 creds for the dices not 6... Ofc nobody play dices to won only creds but as i saw the low number in creds i thought was good idea to report it...

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    Well , About credits in dice roll I have to point out that you have 2 rolls so If you get credits 2 times it = 20 credits . .
    i played dices i spent 6 creds and i had only one roll. I had the chance to play second time but had to buy another dice. So eventually you can spent 12 creds a day.
    Another idea came in my mind for next round is to increase Chuck Norris difficulty so ti will became higher than vatican. So every time we had Chuck Norris event players rob CN and not Vatican. Until now we dont have any rob to be higher than vatican...

i thought maybe after you get 10x VIP badges , you should gain 1 medal , " VIP " i too think after you get 10x of anything a medal should be placed in your account ,

There should be the russian language section & square again :'( "a russian player"
    "Une femme doit avoir deux qualités : être chic et fabuleuse."